PDA

View Full Version : karma for those who tailgate *video*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

VISITOR
03-28-2014, 05:53 AM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k]Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma - YouTube[/video]

parttimer
03-28-2014, 07:25 AM
On the other hand they could have just moved over? Everyday I drive to work on a two lane highway and nothing grinds my gears more than someone driving 48 in a 55. Having said that, that was awesome and wish it happened way more often, or the red and blues are waiting up the road! Even better, an ending to the story!

Karma Bites: Road Rage Backfires for Driver | FOX8.com (http://fox8.com/2014/03/27/karma-bites-road-rage-backfires-for-driver/)

GenesisCoupe
03-28-2014, 07:32 AM
On the other hand they could have just moved over? Everyday I drive to work on a two lane highway and nothing grinds my gears more than someone driving 48 in a 55. Having said that, that was awesome and wish it happened way more often, or the red and blues are waiting up the road! Even better, an ending to the story!

Karma Bites: Road Rage Backfires for Driver | FOX8.com (http://fox8.com/2014/03/27/karma-bites-road-rage-backfires-for-driver/)

Yes, they could have moved over, i agree.

The idiot got what he deserved! He should be driving a Prius not an F series.

DetailKitty
03-28-2014, 07:35 AM
That didn't really look like tailgating to me?

Angus
03-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Funny video but they're both being entitled jerks. The person shooting the video is creating a dangerous situation with the "I'm driving fast enough" attitude. Nothing drives me crazy more then people who sit in the left lane pulling that nonsense while holding back a line of cars. Pass and move to the right. Don't force other drivers to pass on the right. That video could have ended a heck of a lot worse...

HD.Detailing
03-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Lol, i love it

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Well, the lady should have just moved over, slowed down, and let him pass her. The guy obviously saw her recording and made an ass of himself. He got what he deserved. But that lady driving was obviously distracted while driving as well and could have caused an incident.

Heisenberg
03-28-2014, 08:26 AM
She says in the description of her video she was making a left hand turn in less than a half mile and she didn't want to be in the lane with trucks. She was just driving the speed she felt safe at when it was wet and slick out. Totally glad the idiot spun out. Even if someone is going slow that's no reason to speed up and flip them the bird when you pass them. Maybe they got in an accident last week and they're still shy about going fast in a car again? You just never know.

Now her recording that video while driving is another story...

dsg03gt
03-28-2014, 09:16 AM
This happens all the time to me. Its amazing how mad people get when you do the speed limit. I don't feel like speeding and getting a ticket and having my insurance go up. Everyone is in such a rush now, if they just leave a few minutes earlier they wouldn't have to drive like that. Nothing is like the drivers we have in New Jersey.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

parttimer
03-28-2014, 09:21 AM
Even if someone is going slow that's no reason to speed up and flip them the bird when you pass them. Maybe they got in an accident last week and they're still shy about going fast in a car again? You just never know.

Now her recording that video while driving is another story...

I agree it wasn't a reason for the guy to act that way. However if she is driving slow from an accident or something, drive in the right lane please. Heck we got robbed one night at a pizza place at gun point, after I beat the robbers a$$, filed out the report, I was back at work the next day opening for dayshift! Was I nervous everytime someone walked in, yep, but life goes on, you gotta get back on the horse!

dsg03gt
03-28-2014, 09:36 AM
Everyone keeps saying she was driving slow. She very well could have been doing the speed limit.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

hernandez.art13
03-28-2014, 09:41 AM
^ that's true

The guy could have just safely gone around. Not really a big deal until he made it one.

Also she could have been recording for evidence for a police report. If it got to that point.

dpk20x
03-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Love how she speeds up as soon as he passes...

Angus
03-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Love how she speeds up as soon as he passes...

Totally! For all of the reasons she claims to be driving in the left lane, speeding up and trying to stop the truck from passing defeats all of her valid points... 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Two3zz
03-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Man, he paid the price! If ya' got a throttle jockey on your ass, move over.
I am sooo glad that instructor gave my son a hard time. People are friggin'
crazy and careless out there.
WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES - now pay attention.