PDA

View Full Version : Drove over my Mother's wheel brush today :(

Pages : [1] 2

cleanmycorolla
03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Feel like a total idiot, ran right over the long neck wheel well brush, first time I made such a boo boo. It was my favorite brush too!

jamesboyy
03-24-2014, 05:29 PM
I am sorry to hear about your brush if it was me I would see if it could be saved or when I purchase it again buy more than one of those brushes

cleanmycorolla
03-24-2014, 05:35 PM
I am sorry to hear about your brush if it was me I would see if it could be saved or when I purchase it again buy more than one of those brushes

Ha yeah, it's okay if it's not saved, it lived a good life while it existed. :xyxthumbs: I will indeed be purchasing two this time.

rolop6
03-24-2014, 05:39 PM
What brush was it? Always looking for a good wheel well brush. Yet to find a good one

cleanmycorolla
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM
What brush was it? Always looking for a good wheel well brush. Yet to find a good one

I have all of these, great brushes! The long one is the one i ran over!

Mothers Tire, Wheel & Well Brush Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/mothers-tire-wheel-well-brush-kit.html)

rolop6
03-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh ok. Cool, thanks.

dad07
03-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Ouch!

They are some really great brushes....

Sorry for your loss Chris.

aim4squirrels
03-24-2014, 06:53 PM
It didn't impact the car in any way, did it?

BobbyG
03-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Once you accidentally run over a few tools or products you quickly develop a 6th sense for checking before you do it the next time....

cleanmycorolla
03-24-2014, 07:14 PM
It didn't impact the car in any way, did it?

Fortunately no, I was reversing slowly back into my spot. Oops:nomore:

Once you accidentally run over a few tools or products you quickly develop a 6th sense for checking before you do it the next time....

Indeed, live and learn. Thankfully it wasn't like my iPad, which a certain female that lives with me left on the roof of her car and drove off one time....

arisking
03-24-2014, 07:21 PM
Dang, haha.

Indeed, live and learn. Thankfully it wasn't like my iPad, which a certain female that lives with me left on the roof of her car and drove off one time....

camaro2ssblack
03-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Love that trio of brushes as well. The value can't be beat at their price point.

GreatAvalon
03-24-2014, 07:37 PM
Hahaha how does that happen?!?! :laughing:

The Mothers trio is great. I like the Tuf Shine tire brush better than the Mothers tire brush, but its still a nice brush! That Mothers wheel well one is an awesome brush, my favorite too :xyxthumbs:

cleanmycorolla
03-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Hahaha how does that happen?!?! :laughing:

The Mothers trio is great. I like the Tuf Shine tire brush better than the Mothers tire brush, but its still a nice brush! That Mothers wheel well one is an awesome brush, my favorite too :xyxthumbs:

Well, she was leaving work put her purse and iPad mini on her roof while she packed up her car. Took her purse, not the ipad. Drove away and as she drives sees it fly off and fall. Lol :xyxthumbs:

GreatAvalon
03-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Well, she was leaving work put her purse and iPad mini on her roof while she packed up her car. Took her purse, not the ipad. Drove away and as she drives sees it fly off and fall. Lol :xyxthumbs:
Lol thats funny