PDA

View Full Version : No more clay bars for me

HateSwirls
03-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Today I ordered me an Autoscrub Handy Towel.
I said enough already:)

Claying that Benz told me it was time lol

jamesboyy
03-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Welcome aboard you will find it is a better choice, have fun with your new purchase when it comes

cleanmycorolla
03-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Nice, and I love my Nanoskin stuff. However I will still use clay, I actually like clay better, for some reason seeing the contaminants is quite fun, I like when my yellow clay looks black! :-)

You will enjoy your towel!

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-24-2014, 02:30 PM
^^^ What worries me is cars that have been severely neglected. For instance, I posted a thread here where an SUV had never been properly washed, I had to throw the clay piece away after. I just got the handheld Nanoskin pads to try as well. Thoughts on those?

HateSwirls
03-24-2014, 02:34 PM
BTW....I spoke with Nick for the first time, very nice and helpful.
It's people like Nick that makes AGO what it is today.

JSou
03-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Nice, and I love my Nanoskin stuff. However I will still use clay, I actually like clay better, for some reason seeing the contaminants is quite fun, I like when my yellow clay looks black! :-)

You will enjoy your towel!

Have to agree. For quick AIO jobs/wash&waxes I love the clay alternatives.

tpr1634
03-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Let's us know your thoughts, I just use for the first Riccardo yellow for me I enjoy the claying process" time is not an issue" but I am interested in autoscrub product line. As far as the Riccardo clay and onr clay lube, I was very pleased with both.

asalesagent912
03-24-2014, 03:42 PM
^^^ What worries me is cars that have been severely neglected. For instance, I posted a thread here where an SUV had never been properly washed, I had to throw the clay piece away after. I just got the handheld Nanoskin pads to try as well. Thoughts on those?

I used the fine grade pad for the first time in a 2003 4 runner.
it was so easy to use and cant believe how nice it came out.
never use clay again

2old2change
03-24-2014, 03:53 PM
I started with clay years ago and a then a few years later adopted the towels after the Nanoskin demo at SEMA of pads and towels. Last year I had the chance to use the mitts and love em. They are quick and extremely handy . No folding and re-folding . I still return to clay when I have a job demanding a higher level of decontamination.