PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning fast glass towels?

parttimer
03-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Today was my first test with them, what a remarkable product! I precleaned with dual nap towels since the owner was a smoker. I finished up with fast glass towels but managed to pick up some dirt on them. Does anyone know the proper way to wash them?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Evan.J
03-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Wash them with your MF towels but air dry it

parttimer
03-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Wash them with your MF towels but air dry it

Great thanks

KillaCam
03-23-2014, 01:50 PM
I wash mine with tide free and clear or dawn dish soap both in the sink.
Let them soak for a little then agitate. I do this since I only have two and I don't want them contaminated with my other towels.
I actually had mildew grow on mine somehow and asked Corey at carpro if it was ok to bleach them. He wasn't sure so I tried it and worked wonderful.

swanicyouth
03-23-2014, 02:06 PM
I just throw all my MFs together, including FG towels, and wash with DP MF detergent. Then, I run a second cycle with no soap so they are rinsed clean.

You could go nuts separating each towel for each purpose. Maybe if I had a business would. But for 5 bucks for a FG towel - if one gets messed up I'll just buy more. So far - so good.

I clean wheels with brushes and dry with a Master Blaster or Sidekick, so no problems there.

Rsurfer
03-23-2014, 02:21 PM
I would not mix a glass towel with other mf towels. Most mf towels will lint at some point. Glass towels are very low nap and in the case of the Fast Glass or any surgical towel (AG Zap Cloth) you don't want any lint to get trapped in the towel.

parttimer
03-23-2014, 02:40 PM
I only used the one so i will just hand wash it.