PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this new Waterless Wash on YouTube?

Mikertt
03-22-2014, 06:29 AM
Has anyone see the new Waterless Wash on YouTube?

goclean waterless carwash | How to Wash Your Car Without Water - YouTube (http://youtu.be/6uy_0ALcj7M)

I saw it and thought to myself, my goodness, look at how the microfiber is scrunched up and wiped on the panels. They said not to use it on heavily soiled cars, yet they used it on the red car that had mud down the sides and the tires were completely white. A case of do as I say, not as I do. LoL! :doh:

I think I will stick to my Pinnacle Waterless Wash.

kevincwelch
03-22-2014, 03:04 PM
It probably works just fine. I think the intent of this video is spot on; however, the technique displayed in the video is obviously not what we all would recommend for waterless washes.

I don't think I would use waterless wash for a car that soiled. I definitely would consider optimum no rinse for that type of job.

Sent via Tapatalk

Kamakaz1961
03-22-2014, 03:33 PM
I am not in the waterless car wash category. The car in the video was too dirty for a waterless wash (IMO). As for a rinse-less wash ok. It is still eco friendly and you do not use too much water.

Still the car in the video (IMO) was too dirty for any of the eco procedures. It needed a Foam Gun 2-bucket wash. Again my $.02 cents worth!!

Flash Gordon
03-22-2014, 04:49 PM
I think this is a great idea for everbody but ME!

We need to be more careful with our h20