PDA

View Full Version : Will any APC work for cleaning my microfiber towels?

KyleP
03-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Hey guys...I don't really have much other option atm. No washer or anything and I need to get my microfiber towels and mitt clean.

I have a bottle of APC (409) and mr clean. Usually I use them on my kitchen counter tops.....are these fine to do a quick wash in a bucket with?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

VP Mark
03-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Just get some woolite and use that instead of APC. Much gentler.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

TundraPower
03-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Hey guys...I don't really have much other option atm. No washer or anything and I need to get my microfiber towels and mitt clean. I have a bottle of APC (409) and mr clean. Usually I use them on my kitchen counter tops.....are these fine to do a quick wash in a bucket with? Thanks Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

No washer and dryer? Hmmmmm....let's not use Mr. Clean or 409 okay? How about some Megs APC+ let them soak in a bucket, rinse clean with a hose or whatever, then air dry?

jamesboyy
03-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Wash your microfiber towels by hand with either Woolite or tide clear, and if you want you can add a little vinegar too help keep them soft then hang them up to air dry

KyleP
03-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate the answers. I have an off brand woolite it says must wash with cold water tho so i'm washing in cold water hopefully it still gets the job done.

HD.Detailing
03-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Laundry mat.. imo if you can't wash them in a machine they won't be clean enough

Sent from my Alien Ship

KyleP
03-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Laundry mat.. imo if you can't wash them in a machine they won't be clean enough

Sent from my Alien Ship

It was just for tonight. In a couple days i'll be able to wash and dry them no problem.