PDA

View Full Version : Mothers gold spray Wax

RPM
03-20-2014, 07:02 PM
Howdy everyone , I havent surfaced here in months...and certainly not on purpose...:cheers:...winter in the nasty midwest was horrid ...I had R/O applied and removed a couple coats of BFWD after removing swirls from a previous owner that had used drive thru towel type car washes on my new to me yellow Hummer H3.....well the black fire held up pretty good considering all the chemicals that covered the whole puppy...I have wide off road tires on it that just sprayed it all over...my fault...I intended to top it with nuba...well didnt happen..anyway ,today was the first of many cleanups forth coming...for the hell of it on a fluke...I was in the zone and picked up a spray bottle of Mothers wax...I am extremely surprised how easy this was after a shampoo...I applied it with a white Zaino towel that just happened to be in my detail bag in the back...then I lightly buffed it off with a big ol yeller CG drying MF towell...my gosh...such slickness and shine for a few minutes work...I never mind giving a Attaboy to any product that deserves a little shout out...I know it seems that we all do that...and its great that we do..
Ya know its amazing how new products have surfaced lets say over the last ten years or so..they just get better and better and more often easier to use too...I have rambled enough...anyone else used Mothers spray lately ? if no positives are out there , this little ol thread will just ride off into the sunset...LOL...and Happy spring everyone..thank God !

Steve.

VISITOR
03-20-2014, 10:27 PM
i've only used this mothers spray wax and it's a great product as is the mothers fx tire shine as well...
http://www.mothers.com/02_products/product/images/20224.jpg

The Guz
03-21-2014, 02:10 AM
I picked up the m tech line at autozone. I believe they are rebranded products for autozone. I will be trying out the spray wax along with a few others as soon as I get a chance to polish up my car.

BobbyG
03-21-2014, 06:21 AM
Mothers (http://www.autogeek.net/motpol.html) is an old name in detailing and their products work very well.....:props:

RPM
03-21-2014, 06:49 AM
I guess I could have been a little more descriptive about the product , it sprays on very thin and liquidy , which is really no problem as you do small ares at a time as like a sealant.I have learned over the years that ,thin,thin,thin is better and produces clarity and high gloss...well that is exactly what this product does,it looks as though its going to be part of my final wipe down process...one must be a little careful about a lot of crowing about a product after only one use...:iagree:so I will put it under very close scrutiny over the next few washings.