PDA

View Full Version : AR Blue Clean pressure washer

MNDSMtuner96
03-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Was just wondering if anyone of you owns the AR Blue Clean 142 1600psi pressure washer. My mom surprised me with buying it on a qvc special and I dont know much about it. I was going to go with a Karcher initially but now I will have this to try out. Also, the unit comes with a foam lance and was wondering how the lance performed. Im sure its not as good as one of the bigger foam cannons/lances, but with the right shampoo will it suffice? If someone has this setup let me know what you think of it and is 1600psi enough pressure? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

RawDetail
03-20-2014, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't do research on it and just use it. You'll figure it out yourself if it's good or not and then you can do a review for us :)

God bless your mom. I felt so sorry for my mom a few times in my life thinking she was doing a great surprise for me by trying to get something she thought I might like :) I wouldn't have the heart to tell her if it was bad or not.

EVOlved
03-20-2014, 09:48 PM
I have the ar383 I actually haven't tried the lance that came with it but the cannon works spectacularly.

MNDSMtuner96
03-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks RawDetail. Yeah I know the feeling, the last thing you want to do is make your mom sad so you just gotta go with the flow. And EVOlved, how do you like your unit and which cannon do you use? I actually just received mine today and cant wait to try it out! I found an adaptor on Amazon today for the blue clean and the mtm lance that im looking into.

KingOfDonair
11-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Thanks RawDetail. Yeah I know the feeling, the last thing you want to do is make your mom sad so you just gotta go with the flow. And EVOlved, how do you like your unit and which cannon do you use? I actually just received mine today and cant wait to try it out! I found an adaptor on Amazon today for the blue clean and the mtm lance that im looking into.

Hey how did that pressure washer work out for you? Also did you end up buying a foam cannon or just using the one it came with. I'm looking into buying this model now and any info would be very helpful. Why do you think the karcher is better?

GSKR
11-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Karcher has been in the business along time.

SameGuy
11-01-2015, 09:03 PM
WTH does that have to do with the rising price of chicken soup in Peru?

AGOatemywallet
11-01-2015, 09:31 PM
WTH does that have to do with the rising price of chicken soup in Peru?

That is caused by Ethanol