PDA

View Full Version : surprise!

abrcrombe
06-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Someone was knocking on my door... and I'm like... "who the heck..." and I see a big brown truck outside my window!!! My shipment came in!! WOoo hOOO!! Thanks AG!:D

Meghan
06-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Someone was knocking on my door... and I'm like... "who the heck..." and I see a big brown truck outside my window!!! My shipment came in!! WOoo hOOO!! Thanks AG!:D
You never know when we will be on your door step!!

abrcrombe
06-08-2006, 12:22 PM
LoL
Everything was there, and packed properly. I didn't notice anything special about the peanuts, and I've heard that they use cool peanuts... I don't know. Great job though, I will definitely buy again from AG.

MikeyC
06-08-2006, 12:55 PM
I didn't notice anything special about the peanuts, and I've heard that they use cool peanuts... I don't know.
Every time I order from Autogeek they do a great job packing everything. :applause: The peanuts are always very static-y though. I think Autogeek should talk to Meguiar's. They shipped me some replacement products and their peanuts get no static at all.

ScottB
06-08-2006, 06:12 PM
The guy in the brown truck is my friend, and I hate when he fails to visit.

As for the peanuts .... Meghan has been seen rubbing a couple together just before tossing them into the box. :confused: