PDA

View Full Version : What to use on Black??

hybridhauler
07-13-2007, 11:57 AM
A friend of mine wants me to detail his bike, the frame and other parts of the bike are black. What do I need to use to these areas??
Thx in advance
Lloyd

Mike T
07-13-2007, 12:05 PM
What do you currently have fr product?
Here's a good line: S100 Motorcycle Care Products - S100 is used worldwide by motorcycle detailers & enthusiasts! motorcycle detailing products, bike care products, s100 (http://www.autogeek.net/s1cycapr.html)

hybridhauler
07-13-2007, 05:14 PM
I have most of the products offered by Duragloss, Maxwax, Liquid Souveran, Back to Black, Several Mothers products, Several Meguiars products, Nxt, Ice, Nano wax.....I have a lot of items for paint correction and protection but nothing dedicated to Black. I would like to make the black stand out but I dont want to make it slippery.

3Dog
07-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Most any all-in-one (AIO) product will do fine.

ScottB
07-14-2007, 08:04 AM
look to the Pinnacle Sizzling Shine Souveran kit as possible. You can use the 15% off couponcode in newsletter and might even get free shipping if you add a towel or brush to order.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
07-28-2007, 10:52 AM
after it is clean, wipe down w/ MEG's Last Touch. See my Black chopper in the motorcycle gallery

:cheers:

cleanandshine
08-18-2007, 08:38 PM
[quote=hybridhauler]A friend of mine wants me to detail his bike, the frame and other parts of the bike are black. What do I need to use to these areas??
Thx in advance
Lloyd[/quot e]
I detail bikes and many of them.use s-100 to clean then use a pre cleaner and use a good wax pinacle . use the swirl remover then the advance polish ,then a wax of your choice. let it cure and then use a good spray wax