PDA

View Full Version : How to Make Meguiar's APC foam

hernandez.art13
03-20-2014, 01:32 AM
Hello everyone, Not sure if this has been thought of and documented before, but if it hasn't here you guys go! The idea popped in my head a while back and I finally have the equipment to share with all of you.

So here it is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E2y2Ils9g]How to make Meguiar's APC foam. - YouTube[/video]

I also have some more quick tip ideas that I will be documenting. So stay tuned...,

So go ahead and Like if you liked and Subscribe my AGO Friends

hernandez.art13
03-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Here is the original video:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqi3CSGJnds[/video]

man I miss playing my upright bass like I used to. I used to be able to easily stand on my upright too... :hotrod2:

Well I still have the hair and tattoos :D

VISITOR
03-20-2014, 02:13 AM
you can also use the sprayhead from the mothers foaming tire & wheel cleaner...

hernandez.art13
03-20-2014, 02:28 AM
Yeah I figured any foam spray nozzle should work. I just had the empty bottle on hand. So decided to use it.

I'll go ahead and add that any foaming spray nozzle should work in the captions.

However, might as well and reuse the your tools whenever possible. Instead of going off and buying one that you might already have.

Radarryan
03-20-2014, 02:41 AM
However, might as well and reuse the your tools whenever possible. Instead of going off and buying one that you might already have.

I agree with you 100% - why buy something when you can take the label off and use it again. After a while, there is no need to buy extra bottles for dilutions from concentrate.

I've done this with one of my favorite bottles - SONAX: Review: SONAX Bottle (can it be repurposed?) - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/detailing-product-reviews/43966-review-sonax-bottle-can-repurposed.html)

I have a bunch that I use for my Optimum Power Clean dilutions. It's got an awesome sprayer, it's chemical resistant, and has yet to brake. Plus, it's free! Better than going in the trash, in my opinion. :dblthumb2:

hernandez.art13
03-20-2014, 03:32 AM
^ true and nice write up.

also I forgot to mention to turn on you closed caption on when watching my YouTube videos from now on.

Thanks everyone

The Guz
03-20-2014, 11:26 AM
That sprayer also works good with D143.

cleanmycorolla
03-20-2014, 11:30 AM
I use a duck sprayer I got from CG. Works great. There's one on another site that looks good but never tried.

hernandez.art13
03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
That sprayer also works good with D143.

Yep, I have the other sprayer on my D143 bottle.