03-19-2014, 12:17 PM
Sent from my LGL35G using AG Online

How many compact cars can you waterless wash with 22oz of uww+

conquistador
03-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe 1. I use 32oz. to wash my Tacoma.

jamesboyy
03-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Depends on how dirty the vehicle is if its light dust than you can do a couple of vehicles that have light dust but if it has medium contamination then most likely one vehicle

muscleman
03-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Dang lol i was hoping 3 haha and would it be ok to dilute it into 30 oz instead of 22 ? Or would that make it suck and not have the same shine and cleaning propertys

SYMAWD
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Just buy the concentrate.

Heisenberg
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Make sure to get the UWW+ concentrate. Swanicyouth(who always makes quality posts and whos I follow almost religiously) had a great review of the stuff.

I haven't used UWW+ in a while for whatever reason. I've been using other rinseless and waterless products. I did get a chance to use it yesterday, pre treating panels using it at waterless concentration, then cleaning them with a rinseless concentration of the product.

UWW+ not only cleans, but it protects against UV and the elements.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/23/suhata6y.jpg

Why do I like this product so much? For the same price (OR LESS) than many others are selling a 32 oz bottle of RTU (ready to use) waterless wash, you can buy a whole bottle of UWW+ concentrate and make 704 oz of waterless wash. That's SEVEN HUNDRED AND FOUR vrs THIRTY TWO.

How much is 704 oz. how about a visual. Each gallon is 128 oz. 128 x 5 = 640.

[128oz (1 gallon) x 5] + 32oz(x2)= 704oz

Imagine ALL these bottles filled to the top. That's how much UWW+ waterless wash you can make from one 16oz bottle.

This is 704 oz:

Cost (assume all bottles are filled with UWW+ [waterless concentration] and water is free) : $20.99

Now, say you decide to buy 32 oz of RTU waterless wash. You will get this much (assume bottle is full):

MSRP: $22 for 32 oz. (not picking on Croftgate, I just knew their RTU waterless was priced close to the concentrate of UWW+ - many others are around this price)

That is what 32 oz looks like.

Not only that, but UWW+ works excellent as a rinseless wash as well. In fact, you will use LESS of it than other rinseless washes, because the dilution is less: 1oz : 3 gallons(Ultima) vrs 1oz : 2 gallons(others)

Now, whenever I use a rinseless, I pre-treat the panels with a waterless. UWW+ is perfect for this, because its one of the few products you can use for both. So, you are using the same chemical and the rinseless and waterless work excellent together.

Compared to the newest version of the "original" blue rinseless, I find it MUCH slicker and easier to dry. It may be the best rinseless/waterless out there. This really comes to play in colder temperatures where I find other rinseless washes just don't want to "flash" and become dry. I don't seem to have this issue with UWW+. I find even if you use it "heavy" (higher concentration) it still performs excellent. No streaks, no smears, and leaves a glossy very slick surface.

Also, when talking about this product, it's rarely mentioned the protection it leaves behind. UWW+ is boosted by Polycharger, which to my knowledge will help extend its polymer protection.

I know everyone reading this knows how to do a rinseless / waterless wash, so showing pictures of a clean panel is a waste IMHO. Any rinseless will clean a panel. I believe marring a panel during a rinseless / waterless wash is more a function of technique, towels used, and how dirty the car is - than what rinseless product is used (assuming a quality product is being used)

I'm more concerned with:

-versatility of the product: UWW+ excels at rinseless, waterless, spray wax, quick detailer, and clay lube uses

- ease of use

- protection / beading left. It's not just a "wash" it does boost your LSP and leave some noticeable protection behind in my experience. This is why it works well as a spray wax / wax booster.

- cost $$$

So how does it work? Yesterday I washed my SUV using UWW+. I used no spray wax and my regular wax is about a month old.

It's raining today, so I took some pics of the beading provided by UWW+ on different surfaces:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/24/e4usagyn.jpg

This last pick you can see several surfaces: glass, plastic, rubber, and paint. UWW+ is beading well in all of them.

So what is the downside to UWW+? Nothing is perfect, there must be something that could be improved? Right? No. Nothing. From the cost, to the packaging, to the produc'ts performance - I could find no way to improve this product. No one little issue.
It even smells pretty good and I like the green color:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/24/aqyhyhy6.jpg

Even the packaging is great, as it has a measuring device built into the bottle:

I reccomend UWW+ to anyone:

- looking for an excellent waterless / rinseless. Maybe the best at both. There is no compromise in performance of either function. It maybe the slickest product out there for waterless and rinseless washing.

-trying to simplify their product purchases, since it is one of the few products that can be used as a waterless or rinseless.

- trying to save a few $$$. As you only need to buy on bottle - one product - to use as a waterless, rinseless, quick detailer, spray wax, or clay lube. Again, its not a "compromise" using it in any of those functions. It performs better than most dedicated products in those categories.

Thanks for looking. Feedback / comments welcome.

spiralout462
03-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Marc08ex also has an excellent review of the product! Definitely get the concentrate. 22oz. of ready to use will last a while as a quick detailer but not if you are planning on doing a full waterless wash.

cleanmycorolla
03-19-2014, 02:38 PM
22oz for me would give me like 3/4 of a car......so yeah get the concentrate and like in your other post on UWW+ use distilled water, should've just bumped that thread.

cleanmycorolla
03-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Dang lol i was hoping 3 haha and would it be ok to dilute it into 30 oz instead of 22 ? Or would that make it suck and not have the same shine and cleaning propertys

ideally you would use what the manufacturer suggests. The theme of your posts seems like you want to take short cuts, taking short cuts won't get you far. Just sayin'....

muscleman
03-19-2014, 02:43 PM
I have the concentrate just wondering if i could mix .5 ounce with 30oz of water would it still work good

muscleman
03-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Cleanmycarolla please do not respond to any of my post I am not trying to cut corners it was just a question and u always have something negative to say ...
Look dude I'm just trying to ask questions and learn , if u want to be a jerk respond to someone else's forum , i know ur trying to help but i would rather not have u ragging on everyone of my posts.

BrutalNoodle
03-19-2014, 08:51 PM

How many compact cars can you waterless wash with 22oz of uww+

Good for one with light/moderate dust, but I don't think you'll have enough to do a complete second. For my Subaru wagon (midsize), I typically have less than an ounce after a bumper-to-bumper (including wheels & windows). Once in a while I'd have like 2oz remaining, but I tend to be a bit more generous with horizontal panels - hood/trunk/roof.

You could experiment and see how far you could stretch a bottle. Personally, "frugal" is one mode I would shut off when it comes to waterless.

SonOfOC
03-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Use the "search" button, almost everything on AG has been beaten to death. In the dying process, many informative discussion have been posted. If you want to learn; then use the wealth of knowledge posted here throughout the years.