PDA

View Full Version : onr questions

ConeArrow27
03-18-2014, 04:53 PM
I got a couple of onr questions. 1 what if someone comes to me with a vehicle with caked on dirt (like from off roadd
) will onr handle that? Also the onr bottle says 2 gall of water mixed with one oz of onr. Will that handle any size vehicle?

inDetail
03-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Caked on dirt. 2 bucket wash. I would not trash your MF's on a filthy car.

jamesboyy
03-18-2014, 05:41 PM
If you have caked on dirt its best if you hose all it off, and do a two bucket method like stated before but if you insist to use ONR then make sure you hose of the vehicle very good then use that product, and yes ONR can handle almost any size vehicle

ConeArrow27
03-18-2014, 05:43 PM
If you have caked on dirt its best if you hose all it off, and do a two bucket method like stated before but if you insist to use ONR then make sure you hose of the vehicle very good then use that product, and yes ONR can handle almost any size vehicle

Im asking for if I have fute customers with caked on dirt.......I wouldn't allow caked on dirt on my car lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AG Online

WillWashesCars
03-18-2014, 05:44 PM
You can do it, but it will take many microfiber towels and a lot of patience. I would not use the Garry Dean method on this particular wash. I would go with a traditional ONR wash, and if you can, pre-rinse the entire vehicle.

If not, use 2 buckets, both with ONR, and a pre-mix of ONR in a spray bottle. Presoak each panel, then wash carefully, constantly cleaning your mitt. That would work and I've done it before.

thebamboo23
03-18-2014, 07:44 PM
I think a rinse + foam + rinse will do the trick

ONR should work fine after that