PDA

View Full Version : trades anyone?

Ridebyshootings
06-08-2006, 04:27 AM
I have one unopened bottle (ordered by mistake)of liquid sovern and would like to trade for pinnacle chrystal mist spray. anyone like to trade straight up? :applause: Thanks! Andrew in South Carolina

cwcad
06-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey, I wish that I was in Texas now. I have a lot of Pinnacle and would gladly trade a bottle of Crystal Mist for Liquid Souveran. I will not be back until October I would think someone would cover you on this one. If not...think of me in the middle of October. I will send you 16 ounces for 16 ounces of Liquid Souveran. The easiest product to apply that I have ever used. In fact I have a layer or two on my truck at this very moment. Was thinking of ordering another bottle but will wait until October.

scooterguitar
06-09-2006, 08:24 AM
CM, I think I have another bottle of Crystal Mist on the way(bought a bunch of products of a forum member), if so that will leave me with two and I'll trade my one i have now, used once on my car so 95% remaining, I 'll even throw in a few bucks to even it out. PM me and we'll wotrk it out if you want. I am in Ohio, so we're fairly close for shipping.