PDA

View Full Version : I need a good finishing polish

grampi
03-18-2014, 02:09 PM
I need something I can use by hand. I'm currently using Meguiar's Ultimate Compound for removing larger blemishes, and Scratch-X on the smaller stuff, but I need something that will work as finishing polish as the Scratch-X leaves somewhat of a hazy look on the clear coat. Please, nothing that requires the use of a buffer, only stuff that works well by hand. Thanks.

FUNX650
03-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Meguiar's M205 Ultra Finishing Polish can be used by hand.

Bob

MarkD51
03-18-2014, 02:27 PM
I need something I can use by hand. I'm currently using Meguiar's Ultimate Compound for removing larger blemishes, and Scratch-X on the smaller stuff, but I need something that will work as finishing polish as the Scratch-X leaves somewhat of a hazy look on the clear coat. Please, nothing that requires the use of a buffer, only stuff that works well by hand. Thanks.

Since you use-like Meguiars, their #205 Mirror Glaze Ultra Finishing Polish is a safe bet, and a great choice. Yes, it can be used by hand, by DA, or Rotary.

Very versatile, easy to use, comes off very easily, low dusting.

The shine it produces is beautiful, 60 others can chime in, and they'll all basically tell you the exact same thing I have written, and noted about this product.

Usually easily gotten locally, even my Wally World here sells it by the qt. About $23-$25/qt.