PDA

View Full Version : Website Hosting

P71Ryan
03-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey guys, I'm still extremely new to the detailing word but i've been in the Plasti Dip business for a little white now and built my own site about a year ago. I went ahead and bought some good hosting with Blue Host and was wondering if anyone needed hosting? I can setup your domain hosting, and if you want a website pretty quickly.

So if anyone is interested let me know here or PM me. I'm not trying to make money doing this, just trying to offset the cost of my side business's website since the winter has been slow.

Maybe $30 for a year of hosting plus domain costs. I'm sure I can make you a full site for cheap as well.

My website: DundalkDipping.com (http://www.dundalkdipping.com)
I read over the forum rules and didn't see anything against selling some hosting. if I missed it I apologize and please delete this.

WillWashesCars
03-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Not to bash this, it can be useful for some, but you can get good hosting for $30 a year. I have a spare server that I haven't used yet, it costs be about $27 a year right now.

P71Ryan
03-17-2014, 12:46 PM
Not to bash this, it can be useful for some, but you can get good hosting for $30 a year. I have a spare server that I haven't used yet, it costs be about $27 a year right now.

Where did you find cPanel hosting with unlimited everything for $30 a year if you don't mind me asking? I can also do $20 or whatever. Price isn't firm or anything.

WillWashesCars
03-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Stablehost.com. Best host I've had, and I've used nearly every host. They have 20% recurring coupons, 30% total invoice coupons. Also every Black Friday, 50% invoice coupons. I bought a few years worth and a few servers a while back.

CarolinaShine
03-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Seems about average, I have cPanel hosting for about $3 a month.