PDA

View Full Version : Buying in Quantity

Abram86
03-15-2014, 11:13 PM
I am wanting to start buying everything in big quantities to help save money. As of right now I use Megs Ultimate Quick Wax which I know I can buy that by the gallon on Amazon known as Express wax. Should I buy Megs Auto glass cleaner which can be made into 11 gal? I also use alot of Leather cleaner and conditioner which can be bought by the gallon and the All purpose cleaner.

Is there anything im forgetting that yall can recommend. I only want to use Meguiars so that people will know I use the best.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

EVOlved
03-15-2014, 11:21 PM
I wouldn't corner myself into one product line I think you'd be missing out on even better results. That said I have read great things about their glass cleaner, polishes (namely 105/205), and apc.

Abram86
03-15-2014, 11:30 PM
You have a great point sir. I wanted to buy a great wash and wax soap in big quantity but Megs doesn't sell that. What other brand of soap would you recommend?

CowboyTruckn
03-15-2014, 11:36 PM
I use to be the same way about a single product line but I have really expanded. One thing megs is great don't get me wrong but sometimes you learn a different product works in different situations. As far as soaps you might need those... dressings... I buy a lot of wheel cleaners. Cg sells several wheel cleaners by the gallon that can dilute 3 or 5 to 1. Megs hyper dressing can be diluted. Soaps can usually be bought in various sizes. I think megs makes some products in 5 gal and 55 gal sizes...Don't know if that is affordable our even you will use that much.

My favorite soap personally is Mr pink by chemical guys. I think they make a wash and wax... maybe wash and gloss... I'm not sure but I do know they sell them in gallon sizes. 5 to 10 ounces in 5 gallons of water... 128 ounces in a gallon... 12 to 24 washes give or take. Maybe even more but I just don't remember dilution ratio without reading. Maybe half ounce per gallon.

custmsprty
03-15-2014, 11:52 PM
I am wanting to start buying everything in big quantities to help save money. As of right now I use Megs Ultimate Quick Wax which I know I can buy that by the gallon on Amazon known as Express wax. Should I buy Megs Auto glass cleaner which can be made into 11 gal? I also use alot of Leather cleaner and conditioner which can be bought by the gallon and the All purpose cleaner.

Is there anything im forgetting that yall can recommend. I only want to use Meguiars so that people will know I use the best.

When you say BIG quantites are you ready to buy in 30 or 55 gallons or larger totes?

Abram86
03-15-2014, 11:57 PM
I was thinking more of 5 gal quantity for the soap which would last me up to 1 year max or maybe longer. I use about 48oz bottle a month.

Pureshine
03-15-2014, 11:57 PM
You have to look at the coast per ounce.