PDA

View Full Version : Auction for Autism Speaks.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

57BORNTORUN
03-15-2014, 08:51 PM
I will be adding more items as they come in from Detail Fest sponsors.

First let me thank Robert Eichelberg from Flex,North America, Chip Chase and Francesco Ginacchio from Rupes.

So far Flex 3403 VRG, retail$249.00.

Rubes swirl finder pen light, value $56.00 and Rupes detailers belt, $80.00.

I will have items from Mothers and others on Sunday.

This auction is in conjunction with AUTOGEEK with the blessings from Meghan for Autism Speaks (Charity of choice from this years Detail Fest and Wayne Carini from "Chasing Classic Cars") and checks will be made to this charity.

Bid what you can and little extra for shipping and will I combine with new donations as they come in on Sunday.

Auction ends 12PM 3-20-2014.

Warranty from manufacture.

Remember this is for charity.Good luck and stay tuned for more items.Thanks, Tim.

dad07
03-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Very cool Tim.........how will payments need to made, paypal? Thru AG? anyways great auction and I'll be All In for this one.

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 09:12 PM
Nice!

I'll open the bid

Flex 3403 @ 125.00

RUPES Tool Belt @ 20.00

RUPES Swirl Finder @ 20.00

dad07
03-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Nice!

I'll open the bid

Flex 3403 @ 125.00

RUPES Tool Belt @ 20.00

RUPES Swirl Finder @ 20.00

The Flex @ 130.00

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 09:41 PM
The Flex @ 130.00

:idea:

135.00!

dad07
03-15-2014, 09:51 PM
:idea:

135.00!

140.00Im the MAN

57BORNTORUN
03-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Very cool Tim.........how will payments need to made, paypal? Thru AG? anyways great auction and I'll be All In for this one.
I`m going to get more info from Wayne tomorrow.Robert D. from Impressions in Palm City and I raised $325.00 last night at a dinner we held and we presented it to Wayne today.(His Daughter has Autism)The video is on top of this page.I was going to leave at that then Bob from Flex said I gota do more,so they as well as others committed to donate of which I will pick up more on Sunday.It was just an idea that I had the other day with Robert and now it`s snowballed late today into an auction with sponsors wanting to donate.Will see where it goes as I was just going to raise some money last night but now it`s growing and it`s a good thing I think for all involved.I dont need anything thats donated nor would I keep any.(I got autogeek in my back yard with access to everything I could ever dream of needing at any given time)It`s good to be friends with Mike and Max.I will get as much as I can and throw in boxes with winning bidders.

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 10:00 PM
I`m going to get more info from Wayne tomorrow.Robert D. from Impressions in Palm City and I raised $325.00 last night at a dinner we held and we presented it to Wayne today.(His Daughter has Autism)The video is on top of this page.I was going to leave at that then Bob from Flex said I gota do more,so they as well as others committed to donate of which I will pick up more on Sunday.It was just an idea that I had the other day with Robert and now it`s snowballed late today into an auction with sponsors wanting to donate.Will see where it goes as I was just going to raise some money last night but now it`s growing and it`s a good thing I think for all involved.I dont need anything thats donated nor would I keep any.(I got autogeek in my back yard with access to everything I could ever dream of needing at any given time)It`s good to be friends with Mike and Max.I will get as much as I can and throw in boxes with winning bidders.

Keep adding stuff and I will keep bidding

Ask Ray if he still has that slightly used Flex

57BORNTORUN
03-15-2014, 10:08 PM

Which model cause you know he`s going to ask me.

dad07
03-15-2014, 10:11 PM

A great cause indeed! this goes to show how this forum is THE Greatest place to hang....as you can see it's on for the flex......do I need it ? nope! but for this cause I just might own one at any cost!

Flash your on my Friend!

I am Calling out ALL forum members to get involved in this one!

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 10:13 PM
Which model cause you know he`s going to ask me.

This one

For Sale: Open Box FLEX XC 3401 - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/everything-else/44481-sale-open-box-flex-xc-3401-a.html)

57BORNTORUN
03-15-2014, 10:44 PM
This one

For Sale: Open Box FLEX XC 3401 - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/everything-else/44481-sale-open-box-flex-xc-3401-a.html)
I will ask Ray tomorrow if I can drag him away from the food trucks.You know he`s the one to give RAYVIEWS on anything food related.Seriously though he was manning a booth today.

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 10:47 PM
I will ask Ray tomorrow if I can drag him away from the food trucks.You know he`s the one to give RAYVIEWS on anything food related.Seriously though he was manning a booth today.

It's a looooong shot. Ask if you can

dad07
03-15-2014, 10:56 PM

Tim,
just get what you can and the bids will just come.......I am all for it by the way Flash did this a little awhile ago with great success and brought in some good money.

put up anything for bid and we (forum) will be all over it.

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Grab a quart of Megs 105 and a Sharpie and ask Barry Meguiar to sign