PDA

View Full Version : Canada Shipping Rates

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
For all of our Canada customers we are doing a % off shipping for you. I know rates are high and we are working very hard with USPS to get a better deal for you. We are running a trial period for the shipping rates via USPS Global Express. Take advantage and order now, not sure how this will all work out but we are definately working to better serve our Canadian customers.
Hope this helps all of you out! ;)

Canada Shipping Rates (http://www.autogeek.net/shipping.html)

devst8
07-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Meghan, THANK YOU!! :righton:

jhurlbur
07-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks Meghan!! You're awesome:awesome:

supercharged
07-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Nica, time to stock up!;)

sneek
07-12-2007, 12:42 PM
:):):):):) Megan you are the best!!

USPS means not getting owned by UPS after you get the package. You might get charged but no where close to what UPS charges

Mike T
07-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Thats a lot of love....

Nica
07-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh snap...here I come...saweet!!!

mmmm...let's see what do I need ;)

That's wicked, thank you Meghan..oh got it I need more Menzerna :D

Meghan
07-13-2007, 08:07 AM
By the looks of our Canada orders from last night, I see you guys are taking advantage of the shipping. Hope this helps everyone out, stock up!

SiliconX
07-13-2007, 09:15 PM
This couldn't come at a more perfect time, just getting ready to place a large order for a 7424 and a bunch of polishes and pads!

You guys rock!

:cheers:

RJones
08-02-2007, 12:03 AM
If i order, will i still have to pay brokerage?

eShine Canada
08-03-2007, 01:32 AM
If i order, will i still have to pay brokerage?

You will have to pay

1. Canadian Taxes
2. Duties on Non-USA made items
3. Brokerage charges

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

Seabird
08-14-2007, 11:25 PM
heres an excerpt from the ebay guide on shipping from usa to canada using usps....you do not pay any brokerage fees.

FEES:
CUSTOMS FEES:
1. TAXES (the most common fee): Canada Customs ONLY assesses taxes (GST or HST) on goods valued at $20 CAD (about $15-17 USD) or more. Taxes are generally about 6-14% (depending on the province destination). A $5 'handling' fee is also added when an item is taxed. When taxes are charged, Customs sticks a taxes-owing form on the box and the box is held by the Post Office as a COD. Recipient pays the tax/handling when the package is retrieved.

NOTE: Customs cannot check every box, so frequently items valued at more than $20 CAD do get through with no charge -- it's a 'hit-or-miss' situation. Likewise, if taxes are over-charged due to a missing customs form or a seller over-value, recipients can send in to Canada Customs proof-of-payment (eBay invoice and PayPal/money order receipt or cancelled check), along with the customs tax form stuck to the box (make a copy first) to get a refund.2. DUTY: Thanks to NAFTA there is NO DUTY assessed on goods made in the US or Canada (or Mexico); or on used goods, generally. Most eBay transactions do NOT involve duty. (Yippee!) But duty may be assessed on NEW or high-end used items made ('originating') outside of North America.
Other FEES: There are none! When using USPS/Canada Post the buyer will NEVER get a 'surprise' brokerage fee. Brokers are used by other shipping companies (UPS, FedEx, etc.) to import and deliver items. Brokerage fees can cost as much as the entire item and shipping fees!! But USPS/CanadaPost have agreements with each other to handle each other's mail, so NO BROKERAGE FEES are EVER charged with USPS (or CanadaPost) services! Yippee!

m4gician
08-24-2007, 12:43 AM
i.e. no savings on products that weren't made in the US. Stick with Chris and eshine.

RJones
08-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Just thought i'd meantion an error quickly. You meantioned orders are being shipped global express, which according to USPS is fedex express, and takes 1-3 business days. This is different than my shipping into which shows Express MailŪ International which takes 3-5 business days.

RossM
08-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Is there a "AGO" free shipping option to Canadian customers?:D or maybe an aditional 50% off shipping to your autogeek family up north?, we kinda feel left out. ;)