PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - Gas station next to Marriott

Pages : 1 [2] 3

swanicyouth
03-14-2014, 01:18 PM
This is funny because they were doing the exact same thing at the exact same gas station 2 years ago during DF.

You handled it better than I would.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-14-2014, 02:15 PM
This is funny because they were doing the exact same thing at the exact same gas station 2 years ago during DF.

You handled it better than I would.

I would`ve ended up in jail probably.

parttimer
03-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Shoulda shanked em!

swanicyouth
03-14-2014, 03:42 PM
I would`ve ended up in jail probably.

I saw those dudes 2 years ago doing this and parked so far away from them they would have needed a ride to get to my car.

When in doubt, I bet on my OCD trumping the laziness of others.

tpr1634
03-14-2014, 03:52 PM
I would of call the cops and filed some kind of charges.:nomore:

Lee Yoder
03-14-2014, 03:58 PM
I had this young try to sidle up to me with that $hit in her hand. Before she got to the car I held up my hand and warned her not to spray or touch my car or I would call the police. She got bithcy and I just smiled and kept my eye on her while I pumped my gas. Prior to that incident, I had a guy try to tell me that carnuba is from the glands of a south american beetle! I told him to go away and look up carnuba on his phone.

Later,
Lee

Audi X2
03-14-2014, 05:21 PM
I will definitely get gas somewhere else this weekend!

BobbyG
03-14-2014, 05:23 PM
I know who that is, they tried with me one time and I had to educated them! ;)

That a way Meghan, take no prisoners.....:bat:

JKL1031
03-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Ive had this to happen before while i was in my beater thankfully. He went with tire shine instead of the paint and asked to go around the whole car for pay. I told him he got the wrong car( actually THANK GOD the right car) and that I could care less how this one looks and pointed out the rest of the car(clear coat is peeling etc.) So I drove off with one shiny tire.. lasted a week or so..

Sizzle Chest
03-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Jae, I wish you would have left her alone and not started this thread...

My profits are plummeting! LMAO!!!

cardaddy
03-16-2014, 08:17 PM
Ohhhhh they'd have backed off from me RIGHT QUICK! (Looking at the business end of my 3" Kimber TLE!) Nobody and I mean NOBODY rushes up to me, my car, or my family with anything in their hand without a very stern warning. Perhaps a laser light would get their attention, but my Kimber doesn't have a rail. OTOH I have a tactical light with strobe function that'd blind them in bright daylight! :D

Aside to that, they tried that with me one day here at the Kroger my kid works at. Same folks. As they came across the parking lot, towards my G35 that obviously didn't need any products of any kind on it, I just reached in my pocket, took out a business card, then handed it to them and told them if they ever got tired of peddling junk and wanted to get SERIOUS about detailing a car to let me know. ;) Surprisingly enough, the girl started asking me questions about what we do. I told her my usual answer, "We start where all the other car wash guys leave off and correct all the damage their products and methods do to your vehicle. People like them, and like your outfit do nothing but scratch peoples paint, then we have to fix all those scratches. Our typical job to correct all that mess will run 20~25 hours or more." Her eyes about popped out of her head, then she stammered something about like "BOY that is a lot of work, how much does that cost?"

Then I saw this old beater parked next to their display and asked if it was one of their cars. She said yes, then I said, "More than that car right there is worth!" She just turned and walked away....... quickly! :bolt:

TheRosser
03-17-2014, 10:10 PM
That happened to me once on an Air Force Base gas station, unfortunately.

Funny you should say that!

My wife was filling up at the bx and they tried the same thing and she said, "if you spray that on my car, my husband will kill me and then he will come here and kill you" the guy backed away in shock she says.

;)

Sent from my typewriter

cardaddy
03-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Funny you should say that!

My wife was filling up at the bx and they tried the same thing and she said, "if you spray that on my car, my husband will kill me and then he will come here and kill you" the guy backed away in shock she says.

;)

Sent from my typewriter

:iagree::dblthumb2::laughing:

A-train
03-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Need to spray them back with some wheel brightener!!

You Read my mind!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

aim4squirrels
03-20-2014, 10:10 PM
I might have turned a gas nozzle their way.