PDA

View Full Version : Q: How to know where to post a topic

BlueBeast14GT
03-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Anyone else have issues deciding where to post a new topic?

I've gotten burned a couple times on a certain Mustang forum because I posted something in the wrong place, and people got pretty upset about it.
(Trying to avoid these guys ->:offtopic::bash::rulez: )

People here seem quite a bit more understanding. I'm sure it'll get easier the longer I'm here since I've only made a few new topics, but I'd prefer not to learn the hard way if I don't have to.

The topic I want to post right now is a question comparing two window cleaning tools. I think it should go in Products Guides, but the description "Specific guides to specific products" makes me think this category should be limited to guides, rather than a place for questions. I actually thought the same thing about this category, but I didn't see a better option. I'm probably over thinking it, but I would still appreciate the help.

Does anyone have any good tips on the subject? Thanks guys!

Mike Phillips
10-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Anyone else have issues deciding where to post a new topic?

This is a good catch-all forum group.

Detailing 101 (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/)

I've gotten burned a couple times on a certain Mustang forum because I posted something in the wrong place, and people got pretty upset about it.
(Trying to avoid these guys ->:offtopic::bash::rulez: )

Yeah.... we're not like that here....

:dblthumb2:

BlueBeast14GT
10-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Oh man, this is an oldie. You must be bored, Mike! Jk :laughing:

Thanks for the reply. I think I've gotten better at this, and you're right, the people here are not at all like that. This is by far the friendliest online community I have ever seen.