PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Black Label Synergy - Nano Coating Wax!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Nick McKees37
03-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Black Label Synergy - The Element of Shine

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Spring%202014/AG4_0074.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/black-label-synergy.html)

Pinnacle has been a name that's synonymous with carnauba wax since the brand's inception over twenty years ago. Through years of careful research and development, Pinnacle has pioneered a refining process that creates the purest of carnauba waxes - ivory carnauba wax. You'll recognize this as the main ingredient in Souveran Paste Wax, a wax that has won more awards than any other car wax. Synergy takes ingredients once reserved for only the finest carnauba waxes and combines them with exclusive nano-glass particles to create unmatched clarity, depth, and protection.

By successfully combining nano-glass ceramic particles with ivory carnauba wax, Synergy is able to provide the sizzling shine that Pinnacle waxes are known for, while offering longevity and excellent resistance to UV rays, airborne contaminants, acid rain, and more. Black Label Synergy is capable of protecting your paintwork for well over 6 months.

Synergy represents the cooperative action of state-of-the-art nano-glass ceramic particles with all-natural carnauba wax, providing incredible paint protection, a superior water contact angle, and a remarkable shine that will take your breath away. Black Label Synergy is the element of shine.

Click HERE to read more about BLACK LABEL SYNERGY (http://www.autogeek.net/black-label-synergy.html)

SON1C
03-14-2014, 07:37 AM
I didn't see this one coming! Very nice :xyxthumbs:

How would you compare this wax to black ice both being high durability waxes?

Nick McKees37
03-14-2014, 09:09 AM
I didn't see this one coming! Very nice :xyxthumbs:

How would you compare this wax to black ice both being high durability waxes?

Synergy is formulated using carnauba and nano-glass ceramic particles - the first wax to feature both. It will provide longer-lasting paint protection than BlackICE.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Can't wait to see the the reviews come pouring in!

Looks like another home run offering from PBMG!

cleanmycorolla
03-14-2014, 09:20 AM
Nice offering! $200 bills tho', thats a pill to swallow! I'll have to use up my BlackICE before I use this, too many waxes at the moment lol

Angus
03-14-2014, 09:27 AM
Nice offering! $200 bills tho', thats a pill to swallow! I'll have to use up my BlackICE before I use this, too many wads at the moment lol

Gotta admit I also choked when I saw the price. Any chance we could get a sample or two?

Romach
03-14-2014, 09:36 AM
Nice offering! $200 bills tho', thats a pill to swallow! I'll have to use up my BlackICE before I use this, too many waxes at the moment lol

Same here as my wife may notice!!!

She is Scottish not stupid!

mets2010
03-14-2014, 10:25 AM
Can this wax be used as a topper for the Diamond Coating?

Tato
03-14-2014, 10:29 AM
Looks promising,

If you need someone to review it, I can do (who doesn't!?), I propose to apply it on top of BL coating (old application / I'll prep and polish the whole car with PBL Cleansing polish before), on top of BL coating (new application after 12h or so), and as standalone product (LSP) on a non-coated vehicle after paint correction.

I can also apply it to my hair to see if it'll look shiny and bead water, Just name it!

That wax looks really top notch, just let me know before I place my new order.

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards.

Nick McKees37
03-14-2014, 10:45 AM
This wax goes on thin, thin, thin! If you applied a coat every 6 months, one jar would last over 10 years! :props:

(But we all know how difficult it is to leave our paint alone, so I doubt anyone will have a jar of Synergy last that long. :) )

Can this wax be used as a topper for the Diamond Coating?

Absolutely! Synergy was formulated so it would form a durable bond to Diamond Paint or Diamond Surface Coating. Im the MAN

03-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Sweet, looking forward to some reviews.

I'm pretty much set for life and the next life with my BlackICE...

edit: Any chance it will be offered in a smaller pod?

slimnib
03-14-2014, 10:57 AM
I assume that there is a full money back warranty>

cleanmycorolla
03-14-2014, 11:03 AM

why?

wgilles
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Woosh...almost 200 bucks? I would love to sample before buying, that's quite the investment to make on an unproven product. It sounds nice though ;)

Nick McKees37
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM

We're in business to keep our doors open, and that means selling products that meet or exceed your expectations (even some that knock your socks off!). With that being said, you will be very pleased with the performance of Black Label Synergy. :dblthumb2: