PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek on TV

tersplat
03-13-2014, 02:51 PM
So, I'm just sitting here minding my own business, watching Wheeler Dealers, and guess what comes on TV? A commercial for the Pinnacle Black Label lineup. I'm telling my wife that I would like some at some point, and then when it ends, the TV has a big Autogeek image. :) First Autogeek commercial I've ever seen. :)

Just wanted to share. Just because you aren't on AGO right this second, doesn't mean they aren't trying to get you to buy stuff. lol. The addiction never ends!

tersplat
03-13-2014, 03:21 PM
and just saw another one, this time with Mike Phillips and Wayne Carini for all the Pinnacle products.

Centexhokie
03-13-2014, 04:11 PM
So, I'm just sitting here minding my own business, watching Wheeler Dealers, and guess what comes on TV? A commercial for the Pinnacle Black Label lineup. I'm telling my wife that I would like some at some point, and then when it ends, the TV has a big Autogeek image. :) First Autogeek commercial I've ever seen. :)

Just wanted to share. Just because you aren't on AGO right this second, doesn't mean they aren't trying to get you to buy stuff. lol. The addiction never ends!

and just saw another one, this time with Mike Phillips and Wayne Carini for all the Pinnacle products.

You guys need to watch Velocity more. I haven't seen the PBL ads, but Mike has been on Chasing Classic Cars for quite some time.

tersplat
03-13-2014, 04:15 PM
I've seen him on there before, but never a standalone commercial.