PDA

View Full Version : Evan.j's 2014 Detail Fest Adventure!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Ray@Autogeek
03-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Awesome photos! It was nice meeting you Evan! I feel like it was yesterday we were all helping you with your logo, and now I got to meet you in person.

Evan.J
03-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Nice pics Evan. If Yancy ever leaves AG - you should be their new camera guy.
Thanks Steve! I'm alright with photos Yancy on the other hand well he is Good!

Great review and photos, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you it was my pleasure to share as much as I could with you!

Awesome photos! It was nice meeting you Evan! I feel like it was yesterday we were all helping you with your logo, and now I got to meet you in person.
Ray it was a pleasure to finally put a face with a name. Dang that was almost a year ago for the logo, man time sure does fly!

Michael Stoops
03-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Nice pix, Evan, and it was great meeting you over the weekend.

Everyone on this forum really should do everything they can to attend a Detail Fest sometime in the future. It's a great opportunity to meet a crowd of fantastic people and learn even more about your favorite hobby/industry. And the folks at Autogeek are just fantastic....Meghan being a true standout among standouts. She's got to be the hardest working Geek all weekend!

Tato
03-19-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you very much Evan,

I had to watch the end of this thread now in a retrospective way, for not being able to follow the forum as I like at this weekend. You made a very good job, I'm one more for You vs Yancy ;) ;P :P ! Kiddings apart, your pictures really made we feel being there.

Imagine I'm considering a trip from Brazil to the US next Detail Fest mainly because of what you've done? Yes, your attitude was that ample.

Thanks for that,

Maybe we meet next year?

Kind Regards.

Evan.J
03-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Nice pix, Evan, and it was great meeting you over the weekend.

Everyone on this forum really should do everything they can to attend a Detail Fest sometime in the future. It's a great opportunity to meet a crowd of fantastic people and learn even more about your favorite hobby/industry. And the folks at Autogeek are just fantastic....Meghan being a true standout among standouts. She's got to be the hardest working Geek all weekend!
Thanks Michael! It was very nice to meet you as well! Thanks for all the information you provided over the weekend.

Thank you very much Evan,

I had to watch the end of this thread now in a retrospective way, for not being able to follow the forum as I like at this weekend. You made a very good job, I'm one more for You vs Yancy ;) ;P :P ! Kiddings apart, your pictures really made we feel being there.

Imagine I'm considering a trip from Brazil to the US next Detail Fest mainly because of what you've done? Yes, your attitude was that ample.

Thanks for that,

Maybe we meet next year?

Kind Regards.
Im glad you enjoyed everything. I hope to meet you next year if you can make it up!

Angler
03-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Evan, I want to thank you for taking time out of your experience at Detail Fest to share it all with us. :props: Great job!

Yancy
03-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Meghan I had a Blast at Detail Fest!

Yancy!!!!!! How can I forgot this guy? Yancy is the man behind it all. I think I watched him suck down a case of NO2 engery drink. Detail Fest could not have been covered any better than by this guy. Photos of classes, videos of classes, photos out side up on the lift, photos of people durning the day, at the meet greet and so much more. Thank You for all that you do at AG!!!! I hope you have a stock pike of NO2!

It is in my blood and yes I am fully stocked up. Thanks for the compliment and I do what I can. Was great to meet you and awesome pics!

chrislorl
03-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Evan
It was great to meet you, thanks for your input and advice too.
Chris

Evan.J
03-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Evan, I want to thank you for taking time out of your experience at Detail Fest to share it all with us. :props: Great job!
It was my pleasure I know what it was like to not be able to attend so I did my best to give everyone that couldn't make it a good experience.

It is in my blood and yes I am fully stocked up. Thanks for the compliment and I do what I can. Was great to meet you and awesome pics!
Thanks Yancy!

Evan
It was great to meet you, thanks for your input and advice too.
Chris
Chris it was a pleasure to meet you as well! Your car looked amazing! Keep it looking great!

wlshephard
03-19-2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks for documenting your trip and being nice enough to take the time to share it with everyone who could not make it.

Nice job doing it also! :urtheman:

Thanks again.

Pureshine
03-20-2014, 12:46 AM
Very nice Evan thanks for posting all the pictures!

Evan.J
03-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Thanks for documenting your trip and being nice enough to take the time to share it with everyone who could not make it.

Nice job doing it also! :urtheman:

Thanks again.
Your very welcome I am glad you enjoyed it!

Very nice Evan thanks for posting all the pictures!
Not a problem Todd :props:

57BORNTORUN
03-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the pics. yet I did`nt see one Tropical Turquoise 1957 Chevy Bel-Aire on your post.I know... as my Wife tells me all the time..."The world does`nt revolve around your garage full of cars".LOL.But seriously great photos you took and I hope you had a good time down here.Our tax base drops every year after Detail Fest here in our county thanks to this great event.(We love you out-of-staters coming down here and spending $)Tim.

Mike Phillips
03-21-2014, 02:29 PM
It was a genuine pleasure meeting you Evan and you know how much I appreciate your hard work on our forum.

I've been going through all the pictures taken with my camera during Detail Fest as fast as I can and then posting them when I can...

Love meeting the people I chat with on the forums all day long and really appreciate the opportunity to put a forum name to the person in real life!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2336/Evan_and_Mike_Phillips.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2336/Evan_and_Mike_Phillipsc.jpg

:dblthumb2:

Evan.J
03-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the pics. yet I did`nt see one Tropical Turquoise 1957 Chevy Bel-Aire on your post.I know... as my Wife tells me all the time..."The world does`nt revolve around your garage full of cars".LOL.But seriously great photos you took and I hope you had a good time down here.Our tax base drops every year after Detail Fest here in our county thanks to this great event.(We love you out-of-staters coming down here and spending $)Tim.
Sorry Tim didn't get around to getting you car on my camera. Ill be sure to get it next year. Thanks for the complements on the photos and I had a great time!
I can say I did not spend much money!

It was a genuine pleasure meeting you Evan and you know how much I appreciate your hard work on our forum.

I've been going through all the pictures taken with my camera during Detail Fest as fast as I can and then posting them when I can...

Love meeting the people I chat with on the forums all day long and really appreciate the opportunity to put a forum name to the person in real life!

:dblthumb2:
Mike it was a pleasure meeting you and finally getting to learn for you in person and watch you do some work in person. The trip was worth it and then some. Thanks for everything you have done on the forums and sharing all of your knowledge! :props: