PDA

View Full Version : Detailed my truck and now...

brondondolon
03-12-2014, 07:10 PM
So about 2 weeks ago i did a full detail on my black 09 ram paint correction and all and parked it in the garage so it wouldnt get dirty. Well this sat that just passed my dad comes up to me and was like " Hey, we gotta take a trip to the dump. I have about 20 bags of hay i need to toss." So being as im a good son and the only one with a pick up truck i agreed. Well it took two trips and soon as i got home my tires were brown and my truck was covered in dirt... So today i woke up got dressed and started detailing my truck again since i have a drive to visit some friends in southern california. Well guess what happens... My dad comes up to me, luckily before i dressed the tires and wheel wells, and says "Hey we gotta make another trip to the dump tomorrow i have a few more bags"... FML.... I leave fri morning so looks like im driving a dirty truck to Southern CA....

trekkeruss
03-12-2014, 07:14 PM
I think I would rent a truck just to not have to do another cleaning! :laughing:

brondondolon
03-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Lol no kidding. Ive been telling him for eons he needs to get rid of his Ford Excursion and get a pick up truck. He has a hummer and the excursion but the excursion never gets driven.... He has a hard time with getting new things. Lol. If you asked him he would tell you that the excursion which he calls "Ol Blue" is the best suv ever made... lol. Im going to sell it for him against his will and get him a damn pick up so he can leave me alone lol

BrutalNoodle
03-12-2014, 09:05 PM
I've learned my lesson when it comes to dirty jobs.

A rental is less than $50 a day. I'd rather do that than hauling junk and risk costly damage.

With my case - scuffed up panels & gear oil spillage...

Those that have the misfortune of dealing with oil on carpet knows what I'm talking about. Sucks to the thousandth power.

HD.Detailing
03-12-2014, 09:06 PM
i'd told dad to get his own truck or teach him how to detail