PDA

View Full Version : New Website Up!

Pages : [1] 2

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone I'm looking for feedback on the new website. It's very basic and I believe easy to navigate but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

fouracesmobiledetail (http://www.fouracesmd.com)

Feed back please

Pureshine
03-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Prices way to cheap! The website looks good.

wrb_subie
03-12-2014, 10:40 PM
I agree with pureshine. After you deduct chemical cost,electricity,water,insurance etc not much meat on the bone. The layout is easy to read but do you have pics of some work?. Really need to up those prices.

On a side note just saw you're in Chicago. I know I've already said this twice but that's a higher cost area so pricing.

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-12-2014, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=Pureshine;1059578]Prices way to cheap! The website looks good.[/QUOTE

Suggestions for pricing?

Pureshine
03-12-2014, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=Pureshine;1059578]Prices way to cheap! The website looks good.[/QUOTE

Suggestions for pricing?

You need to look at detailers in your area and see what their charging. You can look at mine and get an idea.

JSou
03-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Very nice layout.

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-12-2014, 10:52 PM
[quote=LandOfLinkin;1059584]

You need to look at detailers in your area and see what their charging. You can look at mine and get an idea.

I was actually just looking. I could raise the pricing and then do an "introductory offer". Like 10-15% off the first service so later on I can get the original pricing instead of raising prices later. Opinions?

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Very nice layout.

Thanks JSou. I appreciate that. Took a very long time on my own.

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-12-2014, 10:55 PM
[quote=LandOfLinkin;1059584]

The only thing I have in my area is a Delta Sonic, a couple coin ops, and a cheap brick-and-mortar which quite a few people go to. So I have to be a little competitive.

Kaban
03-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Site looking good buddy.

Might wanna check the code on your contact form because you have to hover all the way to the left to enter data in the "Name" field.

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Site looking good buddy.

Might wanna check the code on your contact form because you have to hover all the way to the left to enter data in the "Name" field.

Fixed. Good call! Thanks for the heads up. =)

KMG
03-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Nice and clean looking. Are the pictures you are using on your site actual photos that you took. I would recommend using your own photos, as it is a bit misleading to use random photos you found online? As far as pricing you need to decide what you are comfortable making. Most of my prices are based off $30/hr except for paint correction work that is $40/hr. Overall the site looks very nice though.

BobbyG
03-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Impressive website to say the least! :props:

As a for instance work vs price.

Exterior Wash & Dry
Wheels & Tires
Tire Treatment
Vacuum Interior
Dash treatment
Windows
Spray Wax Exterior

$75 to $95 depending on the size and condition of the vehicle

$40 / hour charge-out rate

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Nice and clean looking. Are the pictures you are using on your site actual photos that you took. I would recommend using your own photos, as it is a bit misleading to use random photos you found online? As far as pricing you need to decide what you are comfortable making. Most of my prices are based off $30/hr except for paint correction work that is $40/hr. Overall the site looks very nice though.

Unfortunately no the pics aren't mine. Since I'm just starting out I don't have any of my own. "Borrowed" these pics until I can replace with my own. Also I didn't put up full paint correction because I'm not ready to offer that yet. Single step I'm comfortable with. I'll probably try a 3 step on my brother in law's WRX when the weather breaks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Matt@FourAcesMD
03-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Impressive website to say the least! :props:

As a for instance work vs price.

Exterior Wash & Dry
Wheels & Tires
Tire Treatment
Vacuum Interior
Dash treatment
Windows
Spray Wax Exterior

$75 to $95 depending on the size and condition of the vehicle

$40 / hour charge-out rate

Thanks for the compliment on the layout. It was based on feedback from other website feedback threads. Simple, clean, and easy to understand.
I struggled with the flat rate over hourly but I settled with the flat rate based on $35/hr. Not looking to be a millionaire over night. Just trying to get my name out and what I think my market would be willing to spend.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online