PDA

View Full Version : Ever walk to your car; stop and stare?

Pages : [1] 2 3

GenesisCoupe
03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
I found this old pic from this past summer and i just realized all the reflections in a shaded area.

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu77/wwebobbyd/IMG_0553.jpg (http://s635.photobucket.com/user/wwebobbyd/media/IMG_0553.jpg.html)

Oh and..double parking like a boss! :xyxthumbs:

So...ever stop and stare at your car?

tpr1634
03-12-2014, 06:18 PM
All the time, never take anything for granted.:buffing:

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-12-2014, 06:23 PM
They say if you can`t walk away from your car and not look back.....you`re doing it wrong.

jamesboyy
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I does it all the time, people, and neighbors look at you like something is wrong with you or something

Just02896
03-12-2014, 06:33 PM
I found this old pic from this past summer and i just realized all the reflections in a shaded area.

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu77/wwebobbyd/IMG_0553.jpg (http://s635.photobucket.com/user/wwebobbyd/media/IMG_0553.jpg.html)

Oh and..double parking like a boss! :xyxthumbs:

So...ever stop and stare at your car?

Your lucky the truck didn't back into your car!

Bobby60
03-14-2014, 10:02 AM
You're not simply staring at your car. I'm a firm believer that my car (which is a daily driver) is one aspect and one component of me. As mentioned in a previous post I'm 60 years young, been working all of my life (and still working). My perfect day off from work?... Good weather(Living in New England a jackpot in itself) Put on my music. Hand wash my car, wheels and tires included, and every 2 weeks an interior clean and conditioning.
After that a hand wax. After about 4 or 5 hours I put away my "stuff" take a shower and with a beer in hand look at my properly cleaned car in the driveway and enjoy the fruits of my labors. I'm happy because my car looks good, and I did it myself. And when I park it and somewhere and a stranger tells me "nice car" it makes me feel good. (Not that I'm looking for compliments). I try my best to maintain my car because it makes me feel good. There are worse ways to spend available time. Your car looks great. Congratulations on your efforts and results. Ride with Pride.

hoyt66
03-14-2014, 10:17 AM
You're not simply staring at your car. I'm a firm believer that my car (which is a daily driver) is one aspect and one component of me. As mentioned in a previous post I'm 60 years young, been working all of my life (and still working). My perfect day off from work?... Good weather(Living in New England a jackpot in itself) Put on my music. Hand wash my car, wheels and tires included, and every 2 weeks an interior clean and conditioning.
After that a hand wax. After about 4 or 5 hours I put away my "stuff" take a shower and with a beer in hand look at my properly cleaned car in the driveway and enjoy the fruits of my labors. I'm happy because my car looks good, and I did it myself. And when I park it and somewhere and a stranger tells me "nice car" it makes me feel good. (Not that I'm looking for compliments). I try my best to maintain my car because it makes me feel good. There are worse ways to spend available time. Your car looks great. Congratulations on your efforts and results. Ride with Pride.

Well put! Feel the same way except it's every weekend for me in the summer.

Flash Gordon
03-14-2014, 10:23 AM
I double park and look at my car every chance I get. You're normal

Bobby60
03-14-2014, 10:26 AM
your's is a beauty. Close call as to who was beaten more badly this winter. Me or you, but I bet it was close. Winter should be over sometime around July 4th.

custmsprty
03-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Your lucky the truck didn't back into your car!

No doubt!

Bobby60
03-14-2014, 10:35 AM
I don' double park I "park and hike" at my age my car is protected (especially at the supermarket) which I refer to as the "war zone" At my age between going to the gym and "hiking" this protects my car and I get a little cardio at the same time.

Tato
03-14-2014, 10:36 AM
They say if you can walk away from your car and not look back.....you`re doing it wrong.

That made me laugh very much lololol :thankyousign:

(*I've edited your message on my quote, switched CAN'T for CAN so that makes sense).

I do this all the time, like said above, you're normal, or we all are anormal hahaha

Kind Regards.

ThomasonCarCare
03-14-2014, 10:37 AM
I can't stand when people double park. I park right next to them with my car as close to theirs as I can get HA! Parking lots usually don't have enough spaces to begin with in my area.

But I do look at my car every chance I get.

Flash Gordon
03-14-2014, 10:38 AM
I can't stand when people double park. I park right next to them with my car as close to theirs as I can get HA! Parking lots usually don't have enough spaces to begin with in my area.

But I do look at my car every chance I get.

I double park everywhere I go. You get use to the looks and snide remarks after awhile

Tato
03-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Can someone please explain exactly what 'double park' means? I think I got the meaning, but not sure...

Thank you, sorry for asking that.

Kind Regards.