PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem, i am an addict

Pages : [1] 2

Imacanyone
03-12-2014, 05:18 PM
i told my wife the other day that no more boxes would be showing up. WHAT THE HECK UPS!!!!! you just brought me another box. i don't understand why boxes keep showing up........ uh, yes i do. i can't control myself. as soon as i order something i see something else i want. what is wrong with me. please help. can anyone steer me to the next AGA meeting :)

my wife says that at least i have admitted i have a problem.

:surrender:

ConeArrow27
03-12-2014, 05:24 PM
I dont see the problem lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AG Online

BobbyG
03-12-2014, 05:29 PM
I read your post carefully and see no problem whatsoever...........:dunno:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Detailing%20Supplies%202012/2012Collection_01.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/user/BobbyG53/media/Detailing%20Supplies%202012/2012Collection_01.jpg.html)

Imacanyone
03-12-2014, 05:30 PM

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Detailing%20Supplies%202012/2012Collection_01.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/user/BobbyG53/media/Detailing%20Supplies%202012/2012Collection_01.jpg.html)

um,uh, so when is the meeting and where do we meet :)

BobbyG
03-12-2014, 05:34 PM
um,uh, so when is the meeting and where do we meet :)

My feeling is the most logical place to meet would be at Autogeek!! :props:

tpr1634
03-12-2014, 05:34 PM
We will let you know when you had enough. And we are far from last call.:buffing:

03-12-2014, 05:37 PM
i told my wife the other day that no more boxes would be showing up. WHAT THE HECK UPS!!!!! you just brought me another box. i don't understand why boxes keep showing up........ uh, yes i do. i can't control myself. as soon as i order something i see something else i want. what is wrong with me. please help. can anyone steer me to the next AGA meeting :)

my wife says that at least i have admitted i have a problem.

:surrender:

This helps some :props:

Step 1. We admitted we were powerless over waxing and that our wives had become unmanageable.
Step 2. Came to believe that a better wax could restore us to sanity.
Step 3. Made a decision to turn our wheels and our tires over to a tire shine as we understood it.
Step 4. Made a searching and fearless swirl inventory of our rides.
Step 5. Admitted to A.G.O., to ourselves and to another detailer the exact nature of our paint condition.
Step 6. Were entirely ready to have M-105 remove these defects and swirls.
Step 7. Humbly asked our banks to increase our credit limits.
Step 8. Made a list of all the products we would need and became willing to pay for them all.
Step 9. Made a direct leveling of our swirls except when to do so would remove too much clear or strike through.
Step 10. Continued to use 2 buckets and when the water got dirty promptly replaced it.
Step 11. Sought through detailing forums to improve our process as we understood it, asking only for the knowledge of products and the technique to use them.
Step 12. Having achieved a perfect paint finish as a result of these steps, we tried to carry these techniques to other detailers and to practice these processes with all of our vehicles.

jamesboyy
03-12-2014, 05:38 PM
I know what you mean but I don't see it as a problem though its just the life a true autogeeker that loves keep there cars in tip top shape

Imacanyone
03-12-2014, 05:54 PM
This helps some :props:

Step 1. We admitted we were powerless over waxing and that our wives had become unmanageable.
Step 2. Came to believe that a better wax could restore us to sanity.
Step 3. Made a decision to turn our wheels and our tires over to a tire shine as we understood it.
Step 4. Made a searching and fearless swirl inventory of our rides.
Step 5. Admitted to A.G.O., to ourselves and to another detailer the exact nature of our paint condition.
Step 6. Were entirely ready to have M-105 remove these defects and swirls.
Step 7. Humbly asked our banks to increase our credit limits.
Step 8. Made a list of all the products we would need and became willing to pay for them all.
Step 9. Made a direct leveling of our swirls except when to do so would remove too much clear or strike through.
Step 10. Continued to use 2 buckets and when the water got dirty promptly replaced it.
Step 11. Sought through detailing forums to improve our process as we understood it, asking only for the knowledge of products and the technique to use them.
Step 12. Having achieved a perfect paint finish as a result of these steps, we tried to carry these techniques to other detailers and to practice these processes with all of our vehicles.

but, but, but, ......... she's just unmanageable !!!!!! :)

BobbyG
03-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Make sure you use this products on her car and how much you enjoy keeping it "extra nice" for her....:props:

hernandez.art13
03-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Post Your Unpacking Pictures started 05-23-2011 and that specific thread is still going strong to this day.

:welcome:

Welcome Imacanyone

tpr1634
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM

Bobby you are loaded for bear :buffing:

DetailingNoob
03-12-2014, 06:55 PM
LOL.. that's funny because just the other day I was telling my girlfriend I have issues in regards to this stuff. It has taken up my life!!!

Please help.

Imacanyone
03-12-2014, 07:13 PM
LOL.. that's funny because just the other day I was telling my girlfriend I have issues in regards to this stuff. It has taken up my life!!!

Please help.

just when i think i have a handle on things the darn pushers (AG) whisper in my ear about another darn sale or BOGO. now they expect me to attend Detail Fest which is only an hour away from me. like they aren't gonna be pushing(selling) there latest wares.

oh the humanity !!!

KBsToy
03-13-2014, 06:57 AM
I have been trying to get this monkey off my back. I try and stay off AG forums BUT THEY KEEP DRAGGING ME BACK IN !!!:buffing: