PDA

View Full Version : My mobile detailing products ! Final sugestions before i order all

muscleman
03-12-2014, 12:20 PM
PLEASE HELP MAKE SURE IM GETTING THE RIGHT STUFF FOR THE JOB , THE BEST VALUE, AND EVERYTHING I WILL NEED.

ALL PURPOSE CLEANER : MEGS ALL PURPOSE
FOR INTERIOR , CARPET, VIYNL , UPHOLSTREY , ENGINE BAY, WHEELS

WATERLESS WASH: UWW + CONCENTRATE
FOR WATERLESS WASHES

RINSELESS WASH : ONR OR ONR PLUS WAX? WHICH IS BETTER

DRESSING: MEGS HYPER DRESSING , FOR TIRES , TRIM , ENGINE BAY , AND RUBBER

GLASS AND MIRROR CLEANER: ONR DILUTED OR MEGS GLASS CLEANER?

WAX: MEGS CLEANER WAX ? OR MOTHERS CARNAUBA CLEANER WAX ? I KNOW THESE ARE BOTH KINDA CHEAP BUT I LIKE MEGS CLEANER WAX NEVER TRIED THE MOTHERS ONE.

QD: THINKING GARRY DEANS DETAIL JUICE BUT I HEARD I COULD USE ONR OR UWW CONFUSED ON THIS NEED HELP.

IF THERE IS ANY OTHER THINGS I WILL NEED JUST LET ME KNOW I ALREADY HAVE MICROFIBERS AND BRUSHES AND BUCKETS AND GRIT GUADS

SO THATS IT PLEASE GIVE TONS OF FEEDBACK BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE THE FINAL LIST AND WILL BE THE ORDER I MAKE AS SOON AS I HAVE EVERYONES INPUT ... AND JUST FOR THE RECORD IM DOING MOBILE DETAILING AND WANT THE BEST RESULTS BUT ALSO WANT TO KEEP COST PER CAR AS LOW AS POSSIBLE Feed back please

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Are you going to be using a DA for the cleaner waxes or just using a lot of elbow grease?

Also, add claybar and clay lube (or dilute ONR for it)

For the interior dressing I would highly recommend 303 Aerospace protectant because it protects from UV rays and leaves a matte finish as opposed to a shiny finish.

muscleman
03-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Are you going to be using a DA for the cleaner waxes or just using a lot of elbow grease?

Also, add claybar and clay lube (or dilute ONR for it)

For the interior dressing I would highly recommend 303 Aerospace protectant because it protects from UV rays and leaves a matte finish as opposed to a shiny finish.

I have a da but like waxing by hand and I have a nano skin instead of wax, also should I dress dash on a basic job or charge as an extra

DylansDetailing
03-12-2014, 01:07 PM
I use ONR with wax for rinseless washes and as a quick detail spray

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 01:22 PM
I have a da but like waxing by hand and I have a nano skin instead of wax, also should I dress dash on a basic job or charge as an extra

It depends on what your packages are. I don't do just washes so that isn't even an option. My lowest package is this:

Wash car
interior detail to include clean glass, dress all surfaces that need it, get dust out of all crevises, and vacuum
wax with a WOWO
tire and wheel shine

My prices start at $100 for cars with an upcharge for size and soilage level. It really comes down to what direction you want your business to go. Don't try to have the lowest prices in the area because you won't make money, and don't offer too many services because you will spread yourself thin and won't get the niche in the market you were originally going for.

muscleman
03-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Can you use onr with wax for window and glass cleaner also I'm gonna sell a basic wash , bronze, silver , gold package and an option to add hand wax to anything that doesn't offer wax already. And paint correction completely seprate except for polish maybe with gold package idk yet

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Can you use onr with wax for window and glass cleaner also I'm gonna sell a basic wash , bronze, silver , gold package and an option to add hand wax to anything that doesn't offer wax already. And paint correction completely seprate except for polish maybe with gold package idk yet

Hand waxing is an art, but if you want to make money and don't want to spend too much time on one car I would suggest you wax the car with the DA.

I offer four packages and I have extras they can pay for if they want it. It might give you an idea of where to start.

1. wash and wax (sealant optional)
2. wash, glaze, and sealant (optional topped with wax)
3. minor paint correction using an All-in-One or a one step polish like V34 (cost extra because I have to go over the car a second time for LSP)
4. muti-step paint correction

muscleman
03-12-2014, 01:55 PM
I need a package system people can understand easily and that are not to pricey also offering a package for someone who just wants a clean all the way to someone wanting a full detail

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Go to the "How to make money detailing cars" section and read up on what others have done and read all of Mike Phillips articles you can on the subject. After all that you should have an idea of what you want to do and what to charge for it.

thebamboo23
03-12-2014, 02:16 PM
its hard to understand what you're saying