PDA

View Full Version : Eco Smart

muscleman
03-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Have any of you guys used eco smart ? I think I want to use this for mobile detailing just want to know if its the best value and who all has tried this product

swanicyouth
03-12-2014, 10:16 AM
I've used it. IMHO opinion it's not the best product or the best value. UWW+ has it beat in both categories.

muscleman
03-12-2014, 10:19 AM
I've used it. IMHO opinion it's not the best product or the best value. UWW+ has it beat in both categories.

interesting does anyone else agree ? I have never tried either so im open to all input also does UWW+ count as a wax as well like built in ?

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 10:26 AM
I think Eco Smart is great for what it does and I have used less than a gallon of the concentrate for about 55 washes and I dilute it half as much as it suggest (4:1 as opposed 8:1). I can't speak for the others as I still have two gallons of the concentrate to use before I will try anything else. But it does go a long way and leaves my car, and my customers cars, very clean and glossy.

thebamboo23
03-12-2014, 10:30 AM
yes

muscleman
03-12-2014, 10:39 AM
can someone add upp the cost and show everyone the average cost per car to wash with ecosmart VS UWW using manufacturer specifications .

thebamboo23
03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
theres a chart floating around on the boards

search for it

swanicyouth
03-12-2014, 10:59 AM
can someone add upp the cost and show everyone the average cost per car to wash with ecosmart VS UWW using manufacturer specifications .

You don't really need a chart, UWW+ dilutes 1/2 oz to 22oz. Anyway you slice it its cheaper by a long shot. It comes out to about 3¢ an oz. Not to mention you can use it as a rinseless wash, and it does not streak, or require buffing off - unlike I found with ES.

UWW+ is just a better product at a better price.

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 11:10 AM
You don't really need a chart, UWW+ dilutes 1/2 oz to 22oz. Anyway you slice it its cheaper by a long shot. It comes out to about 3¢ an oz. Not to mention you can use it as a rinseless wash, and it does not streak, or require buffing off - unlike I found with ES.

UWW+ is just a better product at a better price.

I've never had ES streak, but it does need to be buffed off. I might try UWW+ when I run out of ES.

muscleman
03-12-2014, 11:45 AM
the reason u have to buff eco is because it has carnauba in it so it acts as a wash and a wax does UWW offer wax as well ?

andrewbmw
03-15-2014, 09:49 PM
the reason u have to buff eco is because it has carnauba in it so it acts as a wash and a wax does UWW offer wax as well ?

yes, but in the form of polymers.
Apparently (so I have been told) that you don't have to buff it off, spay on, wipe dirt off.

Flash Gordon
03-15-2014, 09:55 PM
Eco Expensive!