PDA

View Full Version : Going mobile in a 2006 honda civic lx

muscleman
03-12-2014, 08:12 AM
tips for going mobile in a car NO TRUCK, and being able to operate fully out of this , and a good chance at places with not access to a water hose.

ThomasonCarCare
03-12-2014, 08:15 AM
tips for going mobile in a car NO TRUCK, and being able to operate fully out of this , and a good chance at places with not access to a water hose.

I am mobile out of a GTI so it can be done easily. As long as you can fit all the needed materials in the Civic you should be fine. As far as the water issue goes, you can use a waterless wash or a rinseless wash if the vehicle isn't too dirty. Remember that you will need a step ladder for larger vehicles too.

muscleman
03-12-2014, 08:37 AM
I am mobile out of a GTI so it can be done easily. As long as you can fit all the needed materials in the Civic you should be fine. As far as the water issue goes, you can use a waterless wash or a rinseless wash if the vehicle isn't too dirty. Remember that you will need a step ladder for larger vehicles too. Thanks man since you are doing exactly what I want to do could you PM me so I could ask you a few questions ?