PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Seminars-Sign Ups

Meghan
03-11-2014, 12:50 PM
We originally did not have signups for these classes but due to overwhelming response we want to make sure any of our forum members that want to attend can. So please look over this schedule and call in to Andre at ext 244 to get your name on the list. PLEASE note if you are looking to get into the Velocity Panel Discussion you will need to submit a question to Andre when you call in for one of the panel members.

Detail Fest Seminars 2014
The following are the seminars that will be taught in the Autogeek Show Car Garage during Detail Fest:

Classes for Saturday
8:30 Jason Rose-- Spray Detailers and Rinsefree Wash Products
9:30 Joe Fernandez-- Paint defect diagnoses and processes to correct them
10:30 Renny Doyle-- How Technology is playing a part within detailing products today
12:00 Velocity Panel Discussion
1:15 Todd Helme-- Understanding and Applying Paint Coatings
2:15 Jason Rose-- Carpet and Upholstery Stain Removal, featuring new D106 Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover and D116 Protein Stain Remover
4:00 Renny Doyle-- Build A Business and A Life- The importance of Balance

Classes for Sunday
9:00 Mike Phillips-- How to use the Flex 3401 to detail faster and maximize profits!
10:00 Renny Doyle-- Today's Coatings - How to sell, use and apply and profit from these products
11:00 Jason Rose-- DA Microfiber Correction System, featuring new D302 DA Polish and DMX Extra Cut Disc
12:00 Forrest/Eric Dunn-- Machine Buffing with Pro Mothers Products & Lake Country Pads
1:00 Joe Fernandez-- High end detailing, detailing for the affluent
2:00 Mike Phillips-- How to Compound, Polish & Jewell paint to perfection using only the Rotary Buffer.
3:30 Todd Helme-- Understanding the Rupes System

Andre
03-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder, please give me a call at extension 244 so I can get all the information that I need to get you signed up for the classes. Thanks

Meghan
03-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Looks like we will have some full classes, love it when everyone jumps on the education train!