PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing Day at Tuscarora Dave's (South Central PA)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27

hernandez.art13
04-13-2014, 10:34 PM
What is a flash file? I could maybe ZIP them. What is your email?

Got them they are now saved to my computer, thanks :dblthumb2:

dcjredline
04-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Got them they are now saved to my computer, thanks :dblthumb2:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

hernandez.art13
04-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Just so you guys know, whatever other pictures I get I will try my best to make them all go together. I have learned that when doing photography and putting them into a video (time lapse.) It is best to make it a story, and the pictures were more randomly taken. It's ok though, we have learned to work with what we have :D

hernandez.art13
04-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Here is a small sample (probably because I am hungry right now lol)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2363/medium/food1.JPG

hernandez.art13
04-13-2014, 10:56 PM
Just trying to add some hype and have other members send me there pictures like dc has. That is how the files are saved and look for now.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2363/medium/Tuscora_Dave1.JPG

Legacykid
04-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Hey all just wanted to thank everyone for coming out. I had an amazing experience. It was nice to talk about detailing, products, cars, business, food and everything inbetween. We had a wonderful crowd, and I shouldn't have expected anything less from the AG community.

I would like to give a special thanks out to Dave and Colt for hosting this event. Its amazing to see people from different walks of life all come together with no reservations. Truely an inspirational weekend for myself and one I will never forget.

Dave: You are a man with a heart of gold thank you for welcoming us with open arms, stay GQ!! and your Dad is the Man!
Colt: Awesome puppy!!
Andrew: Andy good luck with that beast, good luck with the cert, any time you have a question don hesitate to hit me up!
$1StoreDetailer: you never came man..
Drew: Had some good laughs, cant wait to try the Proto93,
wish you all the luck!
Brandon: Fun laughs while Son1c Put us to work on the car!
Don: Good times man, love the car, Cell towers, mustangs, and those 2 miles U turns! See you at Walmart soon!!
Kyle: Me-"Bald Brotherhood!!!" ... kyle-"im not bald though.." good laughs
Monica: Your awesome girl!, make sure you post up your amazing trim restoration secrets and we'll be in touch about photoshop.
KMG Kev: Thanks for letting me try out the rupes, and for the advise on it.
Dalton: Love the stang man, cant wait to see it when shes all done, make sure you make a thread. and tell momma dukes those COOKIESS!!!
Dave C: love your mustang, looked awesome
Mean Joe Green- the TRUTH!!
Jeff- Very nice guy wouldnt expect Dave to have anyone less then great people that he considers friends.
Matt DSG- Fun times!
Matt- Dont think hes on here either but real nice guy we had a chance to test some products out on his Van!
Dave's Sister: Thank you for feeding the bunch of us that was very thoughtful.
Lyndon- Nice meeting you, have fun on you bike tour in NYC!
Guy with the trans I forgot his name, real cool guy hope to see you at the track one day!
Guy with the Green stang, loved that car!

Hope I didnt leave anyone out!

Legacykid
04-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Here is a small sample (probably because I am hungry right now lol)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2363/medium/food1.JPG

I expect you to photoshop yourself in atleast a few pics!!

DazzleFX
04-13-2014, 11:33 PM
Wow! Ok so when's the next one? :D

Had to spend the day doing a wash and wax on two Porsches that had been rescheduled to today but would have loved to attend, join in the fun & learn more tricks of the trade.

hernandez.art13
04-13-2014, 11:33 PM
I expect you to photoshop yourself in atleast a few pics!!

haha you shouldn't have put that thought in my head lol. Now I am going to think of a clever way of maybe doing it haha

Spiney
04-14-2014, 02:45 AM
Too late and tired for me to go through a name roll call. I'll do that tomorrow along with pictures. I will post my pictures to my Dropbox account and or Google Picassa to share.

Dave, thank you sooooo much for your hospitality and being so open to share your knowledge.

Best thing I learned today, (in my best Bugs Bunny voice) Detailers are such interesting people.

Hopefully you'll get the reference.

Such a broad range of ages and experiences yet everyone was cool, helpful, and shared their knowledge, equipment, and product opinions. Even though there was no formal set of topics, if watched, listened, and asked questions, you came away with more knowledge than you arrived with. Made it worth getting up at 5:30am for the second weekend day in a row.

It was not only a detailing meet up,but also my 2nd Mustang meet this weekend, lol.

Like I said, I'll follow up with my name roll call and pictures tomorrow. But it was awesome meeting everyone. As one of the older attendees, the future looks bright because of the great group of 20 something's representing detailing and the AGO Community there today. Spiney-Dave

Setec Astronomy
04-14-2014, 06:05 AM
The MINI representing between some American muscle:
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/KittyMini_photos/IMG_2166_zps0e6853ee.jpg (http://s303.photobucket.com/user/KittyMini_photos/media/IMG_2166_zps0e6853ee.jpg.html)

OMG! A Mustang II??? You see them about as often as a Pinto!

DetailKitty
04-14-2014, 07:16 AM
I knew someone was giving to give me a hard time about my parking job haha. I parked like that because I figured if I was going to work on it I'd like to have pavement surrounding the car. No one brought it up there so I left it go... It was great meeting you today, although I did see another green MINI on the way home...

Sorry man, had to give you crap :D
That's ok, I was the tool that couldn't decide whether or not to floor it on the way out and sounded like my car was sputtering.
Remember folks... commit, commit, commit! :rolleyes:

Best thing I learned today, (in my best Bugs Bunny voice) Detailers are such interesting people.

Hopefully you'll get the reference.

I did- but Drew may not :laughing:

What a great time... thank you again Dave and everyone!

KMG
04-14-2014, 07:39 AM
So I don't look old enough to have 3 kids? lol

Yeah it was certainly entertaining while there, great group of people for sure. Certainly looking forward to next get together.

I power washed the CRV off as soon as I got home Monica, I couldn't take it anymore! I did get a few pictures before power washing it though for my before pics when I actually get around to working on it next week.

tuscarora dave
04-14-2014, 07:41 AM
Sorry guys, Gotta get to work now....will check these replies out and start a photo/video thread later this evening. Thank you all for coming this weekend. I had a wonderful time meeting and interacting with all of you. What a great day that was.

DetailKitty
04-14-2014, 08:29 AM
So I don't look old enough to have 3 kids? lol

Yeah it was certainly entertaining while there, great group of people for sure. Certainly looking forward to next get together.

I power washed the CRV off as soon as I got home Monica, I couldn't take it anymore! I did get a few pictures before power washing it though for my before pics when I actually get around to working on it next week.

LOL I meant it as a compliment :D

I wouldn't have been able to take that any longer either. Hell, I almost washed my car when I got home from all the bugs on the turnpike alone!

Instead I hit up OTB and had a margarita :dblthumb2: