PDA

View Full Version : Detail fest!

Pip7899
03-10-2014, 11:10 PM
First post on AG fairly new here. A few questions on detail fest, first off is it worth going? Will there be items for sale and will they be good deals or normal AG sale prices. I have been holding out on a steamer and water extractor until I get a no exclusion sale I'm just starting out detailing on the side if All goes well I will be starting an official detail business. With that said I was looking on saving as much as possible so if this equipment is going to be available at the DF I'm going if not I'll wait for a no exclusion sale. Any input from AG employees or returning autogeekers advice is welcomed.

Mike Phillips
03-18-2014, 06:29 AM
First post on AG fairly new here. A few questions on detail fest, first off is it worth going? Will there be items for sale and will they be good deals or normal AG sale prices. I have been holding out on a steamer and water extractor until I get a no exclusion sale I'm just starting out detailing on the side if All goes well I will be starting an official detail business. With that said I was looking on saving as much as possible so if this equipment is going to be available at the DF I'm going if not I'll wait for a no exclusion sale. Any input from AG employees or returning autogeekers advice is welcomed.

Not sure why no one ever replied to your thread and questions...

Helps to break up huge chunks of texts with single sentences and paragraphs as that way it's a lot more inviting for people to read and easier on they eyes.

Did you end up attending?

:)

ExoticMobile
03-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Im curious about this as well!