PDA

View Full Version : 4* Leather cleaner gel

supercharged
07-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Anyone out there tired Four Star Leather cleaner gel? It says it is a gel. Pinnacle, Wolfgang, and DP work well, but I'm still looking for one with even less harsh smell, as it really gives me an allergy and I start sneezing.
Every time I place an order, I keep forgetting to add it in.
Feed back please

TIA.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1953_5875642

Bags
07-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I have not tried the 4* but the duragloss system doesnt stay around long. Have you tried woolite 10:1?

sparkie
07-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Lexol leather cleaner is the winner in my book as far as smell. Connolly Hide cleaner :eek: smells like you know what.

supercharged
07-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Lexol leather cleaner is the winner in my book as far as smell. Connolly Hide cleaner :eek: smells like you know what.
Yeah, I still remember Lexol leather cleaner. It doesn't have any harsh smell to it.

Mr Dream Machines
07-11-2007, 07:23 PM
One killer product. beautiful smell that stays on the leather and goes really soapy and cleans extremely well. My go to cleaner most of the time.
Bought half a case of 64 oz bottles from Mr Four star a couple years ago because I liked it so much
Top gear

supercharged
07-11-2007, 07:26 PM
One killer product. beautiful smell that stays on the leather and goes really soapy and cleans extremely well. My go to cleaner most of the time.
Bought half a case of 64 oz bottles from Mr Four star a couple years ago because I liked it so much
Top gear
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm assuming it will be close to Lexol leather cleaner.

Mr Dream Machines
07-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Don't know. I've never tried lexol. It's pretty old stuff now
As it doesn't have silicones in it, the 4 * conditioner gel is what I use instead of einszett.
Sometimes I will use effax leather cream, gel or the liquid.

ScottB
07-11-2007, 07:59 PM
I hear its quite nice, in truth the word gel has kept me away from it.

supercharged
07-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I hear its quite nice, in truth the word gel has kept me away from it.
That's actually why I want to try it. I figured it will be a thicker liquid, with a less harsh smell to it. Suppose to foam up to, since it is thick.

Mr Dream Machines
07-11-2007, 11:07 PM
It's easy as pie to use. Gel is the way to go these days.
The smell is good and what a great job it does.