PDA

View Full Version : first detail of the season

zacetzel
03-09-2014, 04:53 PM
this was done today in 40 degree weather its the first one i have had the honor of doing this year and it turned out awesome.
products used
chemical guys bug and tar remover
meguiars: all wheel and tire cleaner, all season dressing, hyper dressing, last touch spray detailer, and show car glaze
eagle one never dull metal polish

jamesboyy
03-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Nice outcome.. keep up the good work

DetailingNoob
03-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Looks very clean.. I was going to buy that megs wheel cleaner at my local Walmart the other day, but passed up on it. It was only 4-5 dollars. Is it any good?

zacetzel
03-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Looks very clean.. I was going to buy that megs wheel cleaner at my local Walmart the other day, but passed up on it. It was only 4-5 dollars. Is it any good?
it works amazing on tires and rims as well it foams up very well and with just a little agitation on the tires you rinse them off and the water is black, just dont use it on aluminum, but it works on everything else. also god for wheel well coatings.
http://www.meguiars.com/content/global/product/4681_lg.jpg

DetailingNoob
03-09-2014, 07:24 PM
When I was looking at them.. There was 3 options. That one said safe for clear coated. I have aluminum alloys... Should be safe. Thanks for the short review. I'll pick some up since its pretty cheap.