PDA

View Full Version : What would you use to clean on top of sealant that doesn't remove the sealant?

Darion
03-08-2014, 07:57 PM
So, I had applied Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection to our Denali before winter. Product was great to apply and seems to be doing the job just fine, looks good too. The question I have is what do y'all use on top of sealant to clean it without removing the sealant itself? I have some small specs of winter crap that didn't come off with a wash.

Thanks for the info!

Patrick

FUNX650
03-08-2014, 08:30 PM
So, I had applied Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection to our Denali before winter. Product was great to apply and seems to be doing the job just fine, looks good too. The question I have is what do y'all use on top of sealant to clean it without removing the sealant itself? I have some small specs of winter crap that didn't come off with a wash.

Thanks for the info!

Patrick

I had also thought of that so I tested a small area with Pinnacle paint cleanser and the stuff came off with little effort. I just don't want to do the whole car and then reapply if it's not necessary.

PC
Why not just continue with this Pinnacle product?

Bob

Darion
03-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Why not just continue with this Pinnacle product?

Bob

Hey Bob you get around. :D Ya, that is what I think I will do. Wish I had more free time and it was a bit warmer but is what it is. Not being our daily driver gonna go over it with the paint cleanser and call it a day. I'm buying a steamer on the sale and figured if there was a better option I would add it to the order.

Thanks,

PC