PDA

View Full Version : how to find a detailer

Imacanyone
03-08-2014, 05:01 AM
i there any type of network out there to find top notch detailers in my area other than just a google search or yellow pages? my wifes 2006 garage kept Nissan Patherfinder is in need of way more help than i can give it. i really want to get a complete full serious detail so that in the future i can maintain it. all the locals "ads" say they are the best.

I live in Palm Bay, Fla. any geeker help would be great. if this kind of info is not allowed then please message me.

thanks again.

Eric@CherryOnTop
03-08-2014, 07:53 AM
There is a list of professional detailers on this forum, you can also try the international detailers association.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imacanyone
03-08-2014, 08:29 AM
There is a list of professional detailers on this forum, you can also try the international detailers association.

thank you

Nth Degree
03-08-2014, 09:13 AM

The IDA means nothing. Many top detailers won't deal with them.

I suggest starting a new thread with the title "Looking for a detailer in (city)." You'll get some suggestions that way. There are a lot of detailers in Florida. I'm sure someone with a better geographical knowledge of the area can recommend someone nearby.

Imacanyone
03-08-2014, 09:16 AM
The IDA means nothing. Many top detailers won't deal with them.

I suggest starting a new thread with the title "Looking for a detailer in (city)." You'll get some suggestions that way. There are a lot of detailers in Florida. I'm sure someone with a better geographical knowledge of the area can recommend someone nearby.

thank you :xyxthumbs: