PDA

View Full Version : Official 2014 Detail Fest Contest - Win BIG!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nick McKees37
03-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Enter for a chance to win one of three awesome prizes!

Choose from:

Round-trip plane ticket to Autogeek's 10th Annual Detail Fest next year.
2 night stay in the Marriot Hotel in Stuart including $250 voucher for food and drinks. This would be for Autogeek's 10th Annual Detail Fest next year.
$500 in Autogeek CASH*! - can be used immediately and Max will contribute an additional $100 donation to Autism Speaks - the official charity of this year's Detail Fest.

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Spring%202014/DF2014-shirt.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

How to enter:

1. Get your official 9th Annual Detail Fest T-Shirt (available in CREAM or BLACK) online or at Detail Fest.
2. Get the t-shirt signed by as many celebrities as you can at this year's (9th annual) Detail Fest.
3. Post a picture of you wearing the shirt when you get home.

Celebrity Guests attending Detail Fest 2014:

Wayne Carini - Host of Chasing Classic Cars
Barry Meguiar - Host of Car Crazy
Dennis Gage - Host of My Classic Car
Bruno Massel - Co-Host of TruckU
Matt Steele - Co-Host of TruckU
John Greviskis - Host of Ship Shape TV
Mike Phillips - Autogeek's Director of Training

The winner will be picked at random and announced on Friday March 21st.

You'll need to get the t-shirt ahead of time or pick one up at Detail Fest!

Autogeek's 9th Annual Detail Fest T-Shirt (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest-t-shirt.html)

Autogeek Detail Fest 2014 & Car Show (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

*Autogeek cash can be used on any item on the Autogeek website.

FUNX650
03-06-2014, 03:56 PM
How to enter:

2. Get the t-shirt signed by as many celebrities as you can at this year's (9th annual) Detail Fest.
3. Post a picture of you wearing the shirt when you get home.

Will "e•signatures" count for non-attendees?

Bob

Evan.J
03-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Sounds like fun can't wait to enter!

Mike Phillips
03-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Enter for a chance to win one of three awesome prizes!

Choose from:

$500 in Autogeek CASH*! - can be used immediately and Max will contribute an additional $100 donation to Autism Speaks - the official charity of this year's Detail Fest.

I'll match Max's $100.00 donation to Autism Speaks.

:xyxthumbs:

kantonburg
03-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Having a daughter with autism I applaud you and Max!

Sent from my SCH-R530X using AG Online

57BORNTORUN
03-06-2014, 06:50 PM
I will do this since I live close to autogeek, I will give the prize to a deserving member for flight to next years Fest and donate $250.00 to the cause and hopeful for some new science to combat this ever increasing debilitating syndrome.I`m in yet be reminded that I can get signatures easy from our Celebs. So game on.If I have to up the ante and I will do so as the cause needs attention and I will still donate.I dont have children that suffer from Autism but I feel for parents who do.I`m glad Max chose this years charity.

Evan.J
03-06-2014, 07:01 PM
I will do this since I live close to autogeek, I will give the prize to a deserving member for flight to next years Fest and donate $250.00 to the cause and hopeful for some new science to combat this ever increasing debilitating syndrome.I`m in yet be reminded that I can get signatures easy from our Celebs. So game on.If I have to up the ante and I will do so as the cause needs attention and I will still donate.I dont have children that suffer from Autism but I feel for parents who do.I`m glad Max chose this years charity.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Awesome! very kind and generous of you

Nick McKees37
03-07-2014, 09:55 AM

Outstanding gentlemen!

This is arguably the best contest we've ever had. :dblthumb2:

DetailingNoob
03-07-2014, 06:32 PM
So only members that attend can enter into this?

spoocobra
03-07-2014, 11:50 PM
I will do this since I live close to autogeek, I will give the prize to a deserving member for flight to next years Fest and donate $250.00 to the cause and hopeful for some new science to combat this ever increasing debilitating syndrome.I`m in yet be reminded that I can get signatures easy from our Celebs. So game on.If I have to up the ante and I will do so as the cause needs attention and I will still donate.I dont have children that suffer from Autism but I feel for parents who do.I`m glad Max chose this years charity.:applause::applause::applause::applause: I applaud your generosity!!

feslope
03-08-2014, 10:44 AM

:xyxthumbs:I will also. I'm in for $100.00. :iagree:

Flash Gordon
03-08-2014, 11:38 AM

I will also. I'm in for $100.00. :iagree:

I'm down for $100

:dblthumb2:

Nick McKees37
03-16-2014, 05:59 AM
Last day to get your Detail Fest shirt signed!Im the MAN

Mike Phillips
03-16-2014, 06:07 AM
Just to update this thread...

Autogeek is going to match all the $10.00 car registration fees for Saturday and Sunday donate the matched money to Autism Speaks.

Saturday we had 250 cars confirmed at the show! With Autogeek matching the registration fees,

250 x $10.00 = $2500.00

This is just for Saturday and this is JUST for registrations. This doesn't count all the support from everyone else attending and all of our forum members.

So join us if you can to really make this a blowout event raising some much needed money for a very worthy cause.

Edit: It was brought to my attention that the monies donated to Autism Speaks would be what Autogeek provided via matching the registration fees, not the registration fees themselves.

:)

Redfireshaker06
03-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Very nice guys

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk