PDA

View Full Version : Long time no post. Check out my new website?

craz0boy
03-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Hey guys it's been a while. Just been busy working a graveyard job, detailing during the day, had a kid and all that fun stuff. Lol
Well been working on my new website for a while. It's about 90% done. Decided to launch a little early because been getting a ton of questions about my services. Summers around the corner so why not! Y'all know the drill, give me some feedback! Thanks
-Abel aka Rusty-

rustysautodetail.com

GreatAvalon
03-05-2014, 10:57 PM
I really like your site man! Here is a little typo I found in the "About Us" tab..."That's right folks, if you have a water and electric conection, we can your vehicle at your place!"

I like pretty much everything about the site. I also like that part I copy and pasted. Its a nice way of saying I need to use your water and your power, without sounding like a rookie. Great job with that!

craz0boy
03-05-2014, 11:14 PM
I really like your site man! Here is a little typo I found in the "About Us" tab..."That's right folks, if you have a water and electric conection, we can your vehicle at your place!"

I like pretty much everything about the site. I also like that part I copy and pasted. Its a nice way of saying I need to use your water and your power, without sounding like a rookie. Great job with that!
Great to hear, appreciate your feed back my friend. I'll be sure to jump on that typo 👍

Pureshine
03-06-2014, 12:03 AM
Looks great the only thing its missing is interior cleaning.

craz0boy
03-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Looks great the only thing its missing is interior cleaning.

Thanks and any thoughts on why I should offer a interior cleaning package only? I'm trying to keep it simple as possible. I actually need to add my maintenance plan on there.

DetailingNoob
03-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Website is looking awesome.

Xzavier247
03-06-2014, 01:02 PM
You need to spice it up a bit. Better pics, need different fonts. Needs to be more attractive. Its definitely a layout from website builder lol. You need to sit down and actually go through it and put in your precious time. Building your own website is hard but when you are done with it you can brag that you built it yourself and you didnt hire anybody to do if for you.

craz0boy
03-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Website is looking awesome.

Thanks man 👍

brondondolon
03-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Looks good. Only problem is it looks better then mine which makes me want to work on it lol. I like how you have the packages in their own rectangle and your main page looks good too.