PDA

View Full Version : Networking & New customers

fmahmad88
03-05-2014, 07:28 PM
When you guys first started the business, how did you find and get new customers? How did you walk up to other businesses to promote your own, set up an appointment or just call or what?

I have exhausted my social media and internet marketing outlets. I think it's time to get on the streets for a bump in business. I could use recommendations. :)

rustytruck
03-05-2014, 07:49 PM
One customer should lead to the next two. Lots of referrals. Try to build up retail customers and avoid wholesale work.

Ao1051
03-05-2014, 07:57 PM
I did a few free give always on social media when I hit mile stones like 100 likes 150 likes 200 likes etc... I put that they must share like and comment when done and one post said 5000 ppl saw it... Try a give away... Who doesn't like free stuff

rolop6
03-05-2014, 08:03 PM
1. Use craigslist, this should bring in new customers and with good work word of mouth should help.
2:Go to your local chamber of commerce meeting, you will meet other local business owners and they should all have cars.
3:if your at walmart or any auto part store (in the detailing supplies section)If you see someone trying to find products stop and talk to them. Ask what they are looking for and make some recommendations.when your done tell them who you are and what you do, then hand them a business card.
4:when you have down time, try door hangers. They have worked for me at the beginning and that will lead to a few customers.