PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Endurance products

nissenc1337
03-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey Guys-

I'm updating my setup and am trying to decide on a tire dressing. I want to use the Meguiars Endurance Gel formula because it's easy to use with applicators but can't find any reviews here on it? Either I'm terrible at searching or need some help with your opinion on the gel vs. the trigger spray vs. the aerosol.

Like I mentioned above I'll always be using an applicator.

PreludeVTEC01
03-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Funny you say that... I planned on doing an in depth review on it this weekend. I will let you know, its amazing! Very easy to apply and last quite awhile!

I like using the gel because it's easier to apply for me.

jamesboyy
03-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Like preludevetec01 said the endurance gel is very easy to apply,smell like grape, a little goes a long way but I stop using the product cause I learned and saw better benefits with water based dressing rather than solvent based......just my eight cent

CowboyTruckn
03-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Apply lightly and even wipe after because it slings!

HateSwirls
03-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Oily
Messy
Slings like crazy

Leaves a super high gloss shine however.
A little goes a long way.
Smells really good. Grape soda.

Like some products there's pros and cons

Matt-erhorn
03-05-2014, 10:17 PM
I just started using this recently but I will say I had used it multiple times at Meguiar's thursday night open garage. So I do have prior experience with it, I will say in the past I applied a lot and got a lot of sling with it. Now I barely put any of the gel on the applicator spreads easily then. Give it a little to dry and go, when I don't put a lot and just spread it out well, I get very very little to no sling. I love the smell, love the look, and love how easily it spreads, really fills in the ribbed designed tires. My biggest issue is even on surgically clean tires it doesn't last long for me, maybe 1 week max. So like anything, everyone's experience will vary.

PreludeVTEC01
03-05-2014, 10:56 PM
I agree... The thinner the layer the better. However of course it gets less of a shine. I can truly only get about 2 good weeks out of it but during that two weeks the tires look great. Hardly attracts any dirt too!

spiralout462
03-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Nasty stuff! Doesn't dry, gunks up brushes when cleaning, too shiny. Your results may vary.....

rolop6
03-05-2014, 11:09 PM
I use the endurance gel. I have never had sling at all. It leaves a great shine and a little goes a long way. Only CON that I have is that it is horrible to clean. It never comes off completely. Other than that, it's great. If you only use it on your car one gel bottle should last you a year at least! I use it on my truck and all my customers cars and I've had the bottle at least 3 months or so.
Now I've been experimenting with other dressings now and like the Meguiars hyper dressing at full strength, it doesn't last nearly as long but easy to clean and nice shine.