PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling Detailing appointments

Ao1051
03-03-2014, 12:37 PM
So i schedule the ol fashion way by having them contact me and we work out details... well I wanted to see if yall had any ways of scheduling like on facebook or any "programs" that you use to make scheduling easy. How do yall get your clients to schedule their appointments?

VP Mark
03-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Here is my schedule appointment page:

Visual Pro Detailing | Interested? Schedule Appointment (http://www.visualprodetailing.com/schedule-appointment.html)

It gives me all of the basic information needed, all I need to do is call or e-mail and set up a time/answer and specific questions.

That being said, most of my appointments are scheduled from start to finish over the phone.

KMG
03-03-2014, 12:47 PM
i have a calendar on my website with available dates and have them contact me with the date they would like for an appointment. I then add the appointments to my calendar which is visible on my site. You can see it on my site if you click the banner in my signature.

Ao1051
03-03-2014, 05:53 PM
These ideas are good... however i do not have my own website just yet. I am still working off only a facebook page... any insight there other than the ol message and reply?