PDA

View Full Version : DG day

Pages : [1] 2 3

Truls
07-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Was leaving work early today, but someone called in sick and I had to stay later than usuall, so i didnt manage to get to the post office before it closed to pick up a waited package, from a "nutter" here at AGol...j/k

So extratime at work and no package just makes your day, so when i arived at home and walked intoo the livingroom i saw a package on the table that had been deliverd at the door earlyer today.

Got that "tinkeling" feeling in my body again, and just wrapped it up..

Ah, DG aaaaallll the way (FedEx from UK just a few days, love IT)

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/truhaa/truhaa2/IMG_2174.jpg

And some MF Sooooooo soft (looking forward to test those out as soon as the rain stops here)

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/truhaa/truhaa2/IMG_2189.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/truhaa/truhaa2/IMG_2184.jpg

Im giving those a test against the undefeated Guzzler....

pirex
07-09-2007, 04:07 PM
oooh, you like packages to? :D Looks like you really love DG :p I have to try DG soon..have 105 in order! Happy now? :D

Mike T
07-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Nice lineup. I've never seen those MF's and mitts.

Al-53
07-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Real nice package Truls..you are set now....the towels are real fluffy....like the monster fluffies....I seen one in the parts store and was the only one..but looked dropped many times...lol...so I passed....but they are so thick and long knapped...

you will have some fun now trying every thing.....

Have fun and lets see some pics

Al

Jimmie
07-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Nice DG collection Truls. I notice a lot of "Marine" stuff. For cars or boats?

joe.p
07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
nice order Truls..the MFs look top notch,i was unaware DG had their own towels..

Truls
07-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Im trying those marine stuff on some cars as ive been told by the "lokal" DG maestro here at AGol that the DG 501 has some more cleaners that DG 101, and the 591 soap is a little stronger than the 903 (great during winter timer here)

On the backside of the MF it say: "to soft to be sold in the US"

j/k

Im washing them in the washing machine now, 2 x towels 2x mitts and 2x polishing mfs and the machine stoped before the centrifuge, cos they took up to much water and was to heavy to start to spinn (got some kg limit on the machine) so thats a positive thing imo...

I will check how much water they suck up when they have dryed, to se how they are regarding the big guzzler.

As soon as the rain stops, im turning on the water......

ltoman
07-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Awesome order! DG is some good stuff! Which reminds me I need the carwash in that size!
Have fun and post us up some stuff, Truls!

davet
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Nice order you recived there.:awesome:

Gary Sword
07-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Nice Truls! Your turning into a DG junkie.

klumzypinoy
07-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Wowww that's a lot of nice stuff :D

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Nice order!!!

DG junkie... ha, sounds like fun!!!

I'm really interested in trying the Marine line.. For anyone that's interested here's an email from Jerry about the line and some of the differences when compared to the auto line:

BTW: I am drooling over here looking at the mf's

Part# 501 Marine Polish has more cleaning agents in it than our regular car polishes. If your cars need a extra cleaner it would be fine to use them.

Part# 521 Detail Spray is a lot like 921 except is has a mildew preventive agent in it.

Part# 921 Fast Clean and Shine is formulated to remove dust and light soil from painted surfaces. It actually bonds with the polish and will help extend the gloss and durability.

klumzypinoy
07-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Nice order!!!

DG junkie... ha, sounds like fun!!!

I'm really interested in trying the Marine line.. For anyone that's interested here's an email from Jerry about the line and some of the differences when compared to the auto line:

BTW: I am drooling over here looking at the mf's

Part# 501 Marine Polish has more cleaning agents in it than our regular car polishes. If your cars need a extra cleaner it would be fine to use them.

Part# 521 Detail Spray is a lot like 921 except is has a mildew preventive agent in it.

Part# 921 Fast Clean and Shine is formulated to remove dust and light soil from painted surfaces. It actually bonds with the polish and will help extend the gloss and durability.

I was eyeing the marine/rv soap and also the marine detail spray :D

supercharged
07-10-2007, 01:18 AM
That's a lot of Duragloss products! I'm starting to like that brand, best bang for the buck. And besides, Duralgoss really works.
Now if you can just send some rain to California, I would really appreciate it.:cheers:

Al-53
07-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Truls...now that the towels are washed and dried..post a picture of them...LOL....they are one thick towel...looking at the one in the store looked like 2 towels sewn together....

I checked the weather at your place..it is nice..so get to work on a car and post...lol....

My gallon of 521 should be here today...Jerry is also sending me a sample bottle of the Track Claw polish to try out ....

My neighbor loved the 521 on his boat..so he wants half of the gallon....

AL