PDA

View Full Version : got a big job interview tomorrow

Pages : [1] 2

LazyGhost
02-26-2014, 07:23 PM
Goin in for a final interview for an automobile manufacturer. I would be a supervisor if I get the job. In the last year I have interviewed many times, for many jobs. lol. Ive gotten several job offers but they all fell flat with either pay, benefits, or both. It sucks to live in Mississippi and trying to find a decent job.

Anyhoot, this job is the absolute best opportunity I have found in the year ive been looking. And im just one more step away from nailing it. During my first interview, when I was told about the benefits I almost cursed out loud. Haa!

My wife hurt my feelings earlier though. She said that If I get the job she would sell my truck. :*( Ya see, one of the benefits is I can (1) year lease a vehicle from the manufacturer and they buy the tag, pay the insurance with no deductible, and service the vehicle for free. My poor ole truck. What am I goin to detail when I get a new ride every year?

Yall please pray for me to have some good news tomorrow. And if ya can think of some good generic answers to these likely questions i sure wouldnt mind seein em. Thanks!

What is your biggest weakness?

What is your greatest strength?

Matt@FourAcesMD
02-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Good luck tomorrow! At least you'll have a new vehicle every year to detail.

FUNX650
02-26-2014, 07:36 PM
-Biggest weakness? Listening to the Wife slam your truck!

J/K

Best Wishes on your upcoming interview!

Bob

CarolinasFinestDetailing
02-26-2014, 07:38 PM
Good luck and prayers for you my friend. Is it Nissan? There is a huge Nissan plant I always pass when going home to Louisiana.

GreatAvalon
02-26-2014, 07:38 PM
Good luck! You got this!!!!! :xyxthumbs:

LazyGhost
02-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Good luck and prayers for you my friend. Is it Nissan? There is a huge Nissan plant I always pass when going home to Louisiana.

yea its nissan. I aint never drove a titan. Id be selling a ford.

AZ Mike
02-26-2014, 08:20 PM
The new Nissan trucks are supposed to get a 5 liter Cummins Diesel, aren't they? Would almost be worth losing the Ford. Good luck.

Sicoupe
02-26-2014, 08:23 PM
Good luck buddy! Sounds pretty positive you got it:)

CarolinasFinestDetailing
02-26-2014, 08:36 PM
The new Nissan trucks are supposed to get a 5 liter Cummins Diesel, aren't they? Would almost be worth losing the Ford. Good luck.

^^^This!!!!

Nissan`s actually make some great cars. Ive had an older Maxima and loved it.

hernandez.art13
02-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Hope you get it and good luck!

Brace1
02-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Best of luck

VsAutoDetailing
02-26-2014, 08:57 PM
Good luck!

A-train
02-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Good luck man! Keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BrutalNoodle
02-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Cheers to a positive outcome, LazyGhost.

As for the questions, I'm sure you could come up with strengths easily. The "weakness" part however, turn it into an advantage with something like this:

"My biggest weakness is I can't stand not seeing things through. I would need rectify the situation immediately or as soon as possible."

Answer in that fashion and you would more than likely get a smile, or at least a nod from the interviewer.

Good luck.

PreludeVTEC01
02-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Positive vibes sent your way!!