PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida (Orlando) Detailers, Help Wanted (Hiring)

LuxuryMobile
02-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Hey AG family,

Putting a feeler out there to see if there is anyone in Orlando that has been doing this as a hobby that might be interested in helping out with some accounts I am setting up.

Looking for someone who is honest, hard working, polite, etc.

If you are at all interested please PM me on here, respond to this thread or send me an email with more information about yourself.

LuxuryMobile is now Reflections Auto Boutique (probably should change my username on here). My email is stephan@reflectionsautoboutique.com. Some members on here and Mike P can probably comment on the type of work we focus on.

Look forward to hearing from some of you and hopefully giving you an opportunity to learn more about professional detailing and also an opportunity to make some money.

TroyScherer
02-26-2014, 09:48 AM
I am interested in moving to FL from Ohio...

LuxuryMobile
02-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Good weather almost year round. Lots of nice rides. It's a good place to be.

LuxuryMobile
02-26-2014, 06:09 PM
Bump

mrclean
02-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Too bad im in miami...only go to orlando to see mickey & friends with my kids.

riles32807
02-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Wrote you a long PM but I think the internets ate it. Sorry but I'll try again in the morning.

Sent by carrier pigeon using AG Online

Bates Detailing
02-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Wish I could pay you back and send you an awesome employee..... if I hear from anyone I'll let you know. Just saw Joel on Letterman the other day - freakin awesome :dblthumb2:

LuxuryMobile
02-27-2014, 07:40 AM
Ill check my PMs.

Anthony, Joel is really living out his dream, great stuff. Hope all is well on your end.

Mike Phillips
02-27-2014, 07:50 AM
To anyone reading this into the future, this is a great opportunity to get started in this business.

A chance to work with and learn from someone that has already been there and done that will dramatically flatten out the learning curve.

If you live in California and have been looking for a way or a reason to escape, this might be your chance.

Was reading the news this morning and saw this graph showing the current water levels for some of the major lakes and reservoirs and it's not looking good...

Besides water for people and crops, there might be a big uptick in waterless and rinseless washing this year in California.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/California_Drought.jpg

So far there's plenty of rain fall here in South Florida knock on wood...

:)

dsg03gt
02-27-2014, 08:07 AM
I would love this but don't have the courage to leave my state job. Was just down in Orlando for a week and it was amazing.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

LuxuryMobile
02-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Responded to a couple PMs.

This is by no means a full time job I am offering but hopefully will turn in to that.

Right now this is just part time work where you don't need to find the clients.

LuxuryMobile
03-06-2014, 08:33 PM
bump