PDA

View Full Version : Bottle/sprayer help please.

DogRescuer
02-26-2014, 07:34 AM
Hey guys I was wondering if any can tell me about a sire where I can buy my

squeeze/sprayer bottles other than your typical 32 or 16oz, Im looking for some good

8oz bottles?

ShaunD
02-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Are you asking where you can obtain 8oz squeeze bottles, and 8oz spray bottles? If you are trying to find stuff local, then go to some beauty supply stores and hobby stores. AG sells the traditional squeeze bottles and the new self clean tips that Meg's introduced us to. As far as 8oz spray bottles on AG, I believe the new PBL line uses some. I think they also have 12oz bottles with fine mist sprayers; the ones they use for Pinnacle XMT spray products.
Hope that helps.

DogRescuer
02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Are you asking where you can obtain 8oz squeeze bottles, and 8oz spray bottles? If you are trying to find stuff local, then go to some beauty supply stores and hobby stores. AG sells the traditional squeeze bottles and the new self clean tips that Meg's introduced us to. As far as 8oz spray bottles on AG, I believe the new PBL line uses some. I think they also have 12oz bottles with fine mist sprayers; the ones they use for Pinnacle XMT spray products.
Hope that helps.
Thanks yes I need 8oz squeeze and sprayer bottles.

conquistador
02-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Check your local beauty supply store. Like Sally's.

Sent from my HTC One using AG Online

dfoxengr
02-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Buy some tolco brand sprayers for hair dressers. Can get on amazon and tolco seems to be one of the best sprayers. Ive got a few and no leaks, sprayer feels good too.

Shtexas
02-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Check out agriculture stores nearby, one close to me sells tons of different spray bottles. They even carry the generic kwazar bottles with the white sprayer (white sprayer means viton seals, black is regular) for half the cost.

jamesboyy
02-26-2014, 01:07 PM
You could try looking online in us plastic.com also

DogRescuer
02-27-2014, 07:09 AM
Thanks to all.