PDA

View Full Version : Found this one in the vault:)

HateSwirls
02-24-2014, 07:11 PM
This is 2010 Maxima I did last summer, the car had severe swirls but with hard work and great products this is the end results:)
Part one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEediLtWQNc

Part two

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LI6eUZmxlcc

You can see part one to see how bad the car was the the point here is to show that even using lower end products can give you great results.
Goes to show you that you don't have to spend a fortune on lsp with good prep work:dblthumb2:

I applied Chemical Guys EZ Cream Glaze, Griots Paint Sealant and then topped with Meguiar's NXT. Liquid Wax

CarolinasFinestDetailing
02-24-2014, 08:11 PM
That depth!!! You did awesome! I miss having my windows that dark. Lol.

HateSwirls
02-24-2014, 08:22 PM
That depth!!! You did awesome! I miss having my windows that dark. Lol.

Thanks,

Well it looks nice here but I saw it two weeks ago, not so good.
They still bring it to a coin op with brushes, and I told them that was the main reason for the condition it was in when they brought it to me.

Sicoupe
02-24-2014, 08:36 PM
Great job buddy:)

tersplat
02-24-2014, 08:47 PM
some people never learn :(

02-24-2014, 08:49 PM
Nice job!

jamesboyy
02-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Excellent job, and some owners wont understand that coin op brushes are more of a harm than a blessing

HateSwirls
02-25-2014, 06:51 AM
Nice job!

In this case she won't ever learn, she said it's the only way to can clean it because she's so busy! well keep doing it and return it to me soon:)

I told her about a waterless or Rinseless wash but in one ear and out the other:(

cardaddy
02-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Good one Kevin!
Yup, can't fix stupid, Lord knows I've tried. ;)

That one wasn't near as swirled as the Camry Car-Momma did over the weekend though.:eek: (You've seen photos of that one, amazes you the laziness of people doesn't it?) Didn't even think of doing a video, DARN IT! OTOH, I couldn't hardly move, so just getting me to the garage was a victory. :laughing:

OTOH, what is it with you and black cars? :D