PDA

View Full Version : Revised my website again, please review it

KMG
02-24-2014, 11:11 AM
So I am constantly working on my website, and have made some pretty big changes to how my services pages are laid out and have added a store (to purchase gift cert.) to my site also. Take a look and see if anything jumps out to you that should be changed or not.

KMG Detailing - Lebanon's Premier Automotive Detailing Service (http://www.kmgdetailing.com)

Thanks guys!

DaVinciAutoSpa
02-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Looks really professional to me. You've done a great job. I wouldn't change anything.

Is it getting traffic? Do you ask how people found out about you? Are you on yelp.c0m?

Ray@Autogeek
02-24-2014, 11:48 AM
I would add your phone number to your home page. I hate searching for phone numbers on websites. It looks like theres a couple places you can add it on your home page. It would be good to add it for search engines too.

Here's a quick example:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-s1_OiNqNizs/Uwt3XOyqMaI/AAAAAAAANJM/te7R9AxzyMs/s720/phonenumber.jpg

Flash Gordon
02-24-2014, 11:59 AM
You limit yourself to 1 car per week? I'm lucky to get customers to let loose for 8 hours!

All and all I like what you've got going there

KMG
02-24-2014, 12:04 PM
I am a weekend warrior and really am not looking for people that want a quickie detail. So yeah for the most part I limit myself to 1-2 cars a week.

Ray, I just added my number to the header on my site. I will need to add it to my SEO setting for stuff also.

Thanks guys

WillWashesCars
02-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Looks good and Ray is 100% right, get your phone number out there and easy to see IMMEDIATELY.

Flash Gordon
02-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Use a more friendlier font on your phone #

Flash Gordon
02-24-2014, 12:25 PM
I am a weekend warrior and really am not looking for people that want a quickie detail. So yeah for the most part I limit myself to 1-2 cars a week.

Thanks guys

Holy Smokes!! I just looked at your before/afters. Those interior shots are something else!

KMG
02-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Looks really professional to me. You've done a great job. I wouldn't change anything.

Is it getting traffic? Do you ask how people found out about you? Are you on yelp.c0m?

Thanks, and yes I usually ask people how they found out about me. A few told me they choose me over others in the area just because of my website. It gets some traffic, however I am still really working on my SEO to try and get more traffic on it. I figure once the warm weather rolls in the traffic will pick up also.

I am not on yelp.

I also updated the font on the number to something easier to read.

Thanks guys, keep the comments coming.

KMG
02-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Holy Smokes!! I just looked at your before/afters. Those interior shots are something else!

Those results were all with the Bissel LGM. I just picked up an Aztec Hot Rod this month and I am looking forward to seeing what kind of results I can get out of that. Should save me some time also.

Photecs
02-24-2014, 01:29 PM
I like what you're doing too... great work by the way, that's some amazing stuff.

Comments about the site:

I would change "customer comments" to "testimonials".

Make your company name/title bigger, and centre it on the page... it's far off to the right...

Get the real Facebook logo for the top of the page, not a red one. Maybe get a twitter account - anyone following you can see "what you're up to"... post pics of newest job, or new service on both twitter and FB.

Like another comment on here already, get a better font for the phone number - and make it bigger too... IMPACT is a good font.

Nice job.. keep it up.

wgilles
02-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Looks good, I viewed it on my iPad and it displayed nicely. Well done

KMG
02-24-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm not sure why my logo is showing up like that on your computer, but on mine is shows up right above the word "home" on my navigation bar. I changed the font again for my phone number now also to something more bold.

KMG
02-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Thanks for all the input guys. I am finally getting my website to point that I am semi happy with how it looks. I am always adding new stuff to it however, and really working on the SEO feature on it also.

The newest addition will be some motorcycle packages that I am starting to put together.