PDA

View Full Version : Old Souveran, New Souveran... Please, help.

Tato
02-19-2014, 11:30 PM
Dear friends,

Some time ago (2-3 months) I've received a sample of Pinnacle Souveran on one of my orders at AG.

I've loved the wax at first use, and I found an opportunity to order it locally, the 16oz version.

Fact is, the Souveran I've ordered locally is more 'orangish', more 'liquid/runny' and smell stronger than the Souveran I've got sample from AG.

Is this the case I had the New Souveran from AG, and ordered the Old Souveran locally?

If this is the case, how can I compare both? Would I love the 'Old' Souveran the same I love New Souveran?

May my wax be altered? Sorry, I try but I can't help trusting blindly local sellers...

Thank you for any help, I'm really needing support on this topic because I was very concerned after opening package.

Kind Regards.

01GreyStangGT
02-19-2014, 11:56 PM
The new formula is thicker than the old one so,you may have gotten some old stock.

Tato
02-20-2014, 12:09 AM
Thanks for answer.

I don't know why I keep trying to trust local vendors. I've paid $90 on 16oz Souveran for getting the real thing and they send me some old stock.

Is the old version worth the use? I've ordered Liquid Souveran to 'top' my works as I was doing with my sample size bottle of the New One. Will this 'old Souveran' serve as well??

I knew the new Souveran worth ~$90 to get locally, but the old, I don't have any clue.

Please, I want to hear from someone that likes more the old than the new (lol) so I can move on this bad decision of ordering locally.

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards.

cleanmycorolla
02-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Ouch! Yeah the new version is thick, like creamy. Sorry to hear!

Tato
02-20-2014, 10:25 AM
Ouch! hehe, thanks for answering.

Can anyone tell me if the Old version is worth using nowadays? I have 16oz of it and I need to do something with it.

May it be 'too old' and not working as expected anymore, like an 'expired validated period' ?

Are the directions to use the same?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards.

cleanmycorolla
02-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Ouch! hehe, thanks for answering.

Can anyone tell me if the Old version is worth using nowadays? I have 16oz of it and I need to do something with it.

May it be 'too old' and not working as expected anymore, like an 'expired validated period' ?

Are the directions to use the same?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards.

The old version is perfectly fine, great looks. Durability is ok. You'll enjoy it!

Tato
02-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Thank you very much for feedback.

I've just topped some parts of my recent work using my 'old' bottle of NEW Souveran.

When I have some time, I'll try this 'new' bottle of OLD Souveran on my car and see how it goes.

No words to thank you for feedback,

Kind Regards.

ScottB
02-20-2014, 07:09 PM
The paste version has not changed to my knowledge ....

Tato
02-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi, thank you for answer.

I've uploaded a picture comparing the Souveran I've received from AG (sample size), and the Souveran (16oz) I've received from dealer.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Screen_Shot_2014-02-20_at_9_22_04_PM.png (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/71820)

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards.

aim4squirrels
02-20-2014, 11:07 PM
Did you shake the big bottle like an animal, or like a professional before using?